Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tuckin 4x4 rims

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    nah I only have negative camber when its low. I would tell you which rims they are, but I wanna be the first here on BL with them. Im getting 18's for the front and 19's for the back.
    Good Bye Blazer

Tahoe Owning Member
    sounds like its gonna look nice......if u dont mind me asking u, how much was the total bag setup???? also, i must say that your blazer is lookin really nice......hopefully i can get mine half that good soon.

mine arent eagles sorry, they are boyd coddington rodder 5s and they will tuck nicely. check out my thread in members gallery called new pics at local show and you will see. they are 18x7 up front and 18x8 in the rear. i will sell for 1200
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/i3owdown

Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.asp?profileid=11002

.:bowdown:

Tahoe Owning Member
    dam...they dont look bad, but not my style...sorry. although u should have no problem seeling those for 1200, i saw them new for a lot more than that...thanx anyways.

Tahoe Owning Member
    dam...they dont look bad, but not my style...sorry. although u should have no problem seeling those for 1200, i saw them new for a lot more than that...thanx anyways. and your blazer is also looking nice. Why cant mine look as good as all of these on hear???? i guess time will tell!!

well mine is looking kinda crappy at the moment, primer is messed up and I have no interior. The bag setup s ghetto, so I havent spent over $500. Custom made brakets from Pr1mo360, 1/2" Connitech bags, 7 gal tank, a/c compressor, and some big, ugly 3/8" ball valves. Hopefully I'll be able to get electric valves soon.
    Good Bye Blazer

Tahoe Owning Member
    hey trigga. do u have bags controlling the fronts and backs or just fronts????? and trust me, it looks better than mine right now. mine is all stock except for the stereo.

Originally posted by 195687
    hey trigga. do u have bags controlling the fronts and backs or just fronts????? and trust me, it looks better than mine right now. mine is all stock except for the stereo.
    ya I have front and back. I dont have side to side because that means I would need 8 electric valves and they are a pretty shinny penny. I'll have them in a month or two. Maybe three.:D
    Good Bye Blazer

Tahoe Owning Member
    dam, u havnt spent ova 500 and u have all of that....thats all i want is front and back, i dont need side to side. i hope by next year i can have that done to mine with the rims......i have another question on rims, will boyd coddington hot rod 18x7 or boyd coddington magneoto 18x7 fit and tuck?????

yes, the highest offset they make is 5.625 i believe and that is only 3/8 of an inch more than stock. if you check your stock tire it sticks out more than 3/8 of an inch past the tire. my rims are 5.5 and they will tuck.

Tahoe Owning Member
    i checked my tires and they do stick out a bit. never really noticed that...well hopefully now i can get a nice price on either of those rims...

Tahoe Owning Member
    ok i got another question....i found a really good price on 2 other sets of rims on wheelmax.com.....one is the exel H 50, and the others are Katana Inspire. the rim size would be 18x7.5 and the tire size would be 245/40/17 on both. my question is would these fit and tuck?????

with 245/40's you want a little over 6 inches of offset on those rims. with a 225 you should be fine with 6 inches of offset.

Tahoe Owning Member
    im not sure of the offset but i can get the 225/40 tires......if that will fit and tuck it would b nice on these rims!!! ill have to call on the offset of them....

If you are planning to bag the blaze I suggest getting 215/40 instead of 225. You might rub on the bags if you get 225, since the bags are located on the top control arm. Just a suggestion, but its up to you.
    Good Bye Blazer