Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More of my dropped 4x4 pics

Hey Moo, you coming out to Port Kells Friday or one of the other meets? I'm probably get a 4wd Jimmy so I'm going to slam it and throw on some vet wheels. I wanted to take a look at your blazer to see what you did.

Nate

I'm allllways out there on fridays and saturdays, when pk is happening
    but I never take my truck there, always in my car, white integra with cf hood, with headlight conversion, gold wheels :smoker:

Damn Moo Man and Audiodogg, didnt realize you guys where that close to me. If I dont get transfered job wise, whould hook up sometime, if you dont mind an old fart.
    2004 Xtreme

Sure anytime man, we have meets every month up here with between 10-20 trucks. Trying to get more of you Yanks to come up and join us since there's quite a few of you just across the boarder.

Nate

Hey Nate were you out at PK last night? (friday, may 2)
    I saw a bunch of s trucks out there, looking sweet
    and I saw another 2 cruising together on hwy 1 towards van on the bridge (right by guildford, forgot what the bridge is called), might be some of you guys cruising home from pk?

current title:
    Damn, you guys are all out on the west coast? I'm all the way over here in NY. We're all up in Niag. Falls alot, but thats about it for my CDN trips aside from the occasional trip to Toronto/Barrie area for a show or some sars. You guys ever head out this way? C'mon- I wanna see some other peeps doin crazy sh*t with torsion bars besides just me & my idiot friends...

:D
    at the end of a hard day, i just wanna kick back and smoke some crack.

Hey that was probably Mike and Ryan cruizing back home. Mikes in North Van I think and Ryan just down the street from Metrotown. If it was a slammed and I mean slammed not bag'd white ext cab S and a blue X then that was them. Maybe a few others. Yeah I traded my S so now I have the '91 Jimmy, but there were only about 6 of us there. You see they caddy esca' which was orange or yellow...LOUD system with 2 DD 9015s subs of Memphis (sp) amps. He moved his ride over to our section to hang out, nice guy with a sweet ride. And they LIFTED either Escalade ext. or what's that GM...colorado no not that...I forget. He was running probably 36-38" tires or 16-17" rims, sky high. Nice ride big money in that for sure.

I need to slam my truck one of the next coming weekends but I need some rims first..I'm thinking corvette since they fit cuz of the offset.

Nate

stmotorsports i live in Newmarket
    Bagged 89 Jimmy

Hey Moo, what all tools did you need to do the T-bar drop? Did you use airtools to get all the bolts off or are they loose enough to do by hand. I don't have any airtools, but if you think I need them I'll head out to my uncle car shop and use his tools.

Nate

CLonInG IN ProgReSS (ha) JuStBlAzIN's Avatar
    u will need a cutting grinder. to notch the x-member cover. to get a 2 jaw puller on the keys. and other than that is is just an 18mm socket and a ratchet. you should use some wd-40 for 2 days be4 you do it.
    "Fords are like tampons, every pussy has one!"

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

yea basically what he said :)

Cool, is there a set weekend you guys meet, ( ie first, second weekend of month, etc ) or just set date? Just let me know, asn I would need directions.
    2004 Xtreme

Just a date usually. A couple of the guys are interested in going for a camping trip May long weekend to get the club out...but not sure.

Nate

i have/had plans for the weekend of the16th, they might be falling through, so if it ends up that weekend, let me know. I usually have to arrange babysitting for me to get out, and I have it set up for that weekend.
    2004 Xtreme

Mr. Motor
    Where do you get those chrome strips that go along the lower sides of the body? My truck will be painted this summer and I want some.
    If you drop a first generation 4x4 Blaze 3 inches do you need different spindles or can those cam adjustments compensate for all that negative camber?