Thread: Xtreme bagging trailering capacity?

Xtreme bagging trailering capacity?

Hey

I you bag and Xtreme Blazer do you think it will increase the towing capacity because you can increase the ride height?

Just Curious.

Have U Had Your V8 Today LOW PSI's Avatar
    No it will only allow you to level it out. I have a 2001 Blazer X and I tow a 2500 lb Wellcraft Scarab with no problem. A big factor on the ride level will be tounge weight. But you can exceed the tow capacity because the engine and trans can handle it.

Thanks Low_PSI

Hey I love your truck, I am thinking about getting a 2002 Blazer X but i I didn't like the towing capacity, but like you said all I have to do is find a proper towing hitch for the truck and I can tow a boat.

I live in Canada, and i was wondering how is your Blazer in the snow?

I was also wondering what air bag kit do you have in your truck? Do they sell a complete bolt on kit for the Blazer X ?

Thanks Again,

Barry

Have U Had Your V8 Today LOW PSI's Avatar
    I used easy streets air over steel kit. It is a complete bolt on. But I'd go with custom parts. It's going to be cheaper and will work better in the long run. I'm already scrapping out the rear set up for a weld in Super C notch and new 2600# bags for the rear. When I get it done in a month or so I'll post new pics and a parts list.