Thread: Car Cleaner

Car Cleaner

When I first picked up my Blazer I wasnt happy with how it looked, it had a ding or too, some rust spots, and some scratches. The girl that owned it was a major ditz. Well I went to Pep Boys the night I got my car and I was looking for car cleaner. I bought the entire Meguiars product line and I cleaned by Blazer. All I have to say is that it just looks so damn pretty right now and I havent even waxed it. BTW can you wax a car at night when its pushing 32 degrees out? J/W cause I want to wax it, ran out of time this afternoon. I love Meguiars products, that is the best I have seen a car washed at home look. Even the neighbors were amazed. At first I was dieing to touch up the paint but now I can live with it.

Meguiars products are extremly good, but you get what you pay for too. Also try Mothers Products
    89 2dr Blazer
    -Engine- K&N FIPK, Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer, 700r4 w/ Corevette Servo and Stage 2 shift kit.
    -Exterior- Updated Chrome Grill, H4 Headlight kit, Clear Corners, Clear Bumper Lights, Euro's, Belltech 3/4, Eagle Alloys type 218 wrapped in BFG Rubber
    -Interior/Beats- !Coming Soon!