Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: some pics side to side w/ sway bar removed

Originally posted by clean n low 84
    why though?
    post pics of your cowl, hinges, and leafs and we can all see why:finger:when I get the back installed I will show pics of the 4 link fresh from the plater...... <<<<<STOP HATING>>>>
    Last edited by justblaz; 04-22-2003 at 06:37 PM.
    bagged, kitted, and 18'd, soon to be 20'd. full concept car audio single 12" 146.5db on the dash. my other car is a ricer.

justblaz man that looks sweet i like the hinges very creative and ORIGINAL :)
    rollin on stock 15's yay

why isnt the number 11 pronouced onety one?

Originally posted by SouthSideStyle
    justblaz man that looks sweet i like the hinges very creative and ORIGINAL :)
    thank you, thank you very much.....
    bagged, kitted, and 18'd, soon to be 20'd. full concept car audio single 12" 146.5db on the dash. my other car is a ricer.

i love it! thats pimp, i wanted to do something different so i smoothed mine
    http://home.satx.rr.com/cbzed101/ared4x4/ared4x4.html thanks CBZED101 ;)

chrome weakening metal?? I have never heard of chrome plating doing that. I dont think they would sell wheels like that or make them OEM if they did that

the chroming process can weaken metal...the parts are dipped in acids and what not, ive seen on trucks(tnn tv show) parts have actually melted to nothing during the chroming procedures. the guys at the shop wont chrome taiwan parts because they almost always melt

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    Originally posted by justblaz
    post pics of your cowl, hinges, and leafs and we can all see why:finger:when I get the back installed I will show pics of the 4 link fresh from the plater...... <<<<<STOP HATING>>>>
    My cowl is shaved and primed. I'm not hating, I'm a mini trucker and not a low rider like you so i'm not into chrome everything and I try not to make my ride look mexie like yours so whatever dood, go buy some crush velvet and put some chrome mud flaps on at an angle and you'll be set!
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!

a'hem, come on, let's just chill n relax :\
    03 s10 (stock) / 90 blazer (layin body)

i dont think its mexican at all. for one he has bags. and 2. his rims are big, not all small. 3. that chrome stuff is scene as hell
    "hellacasey" IM me

I got a buddy with a chrome cowl on his old body blazer. The guy that has it now is trying to bd, bag, and chop top it! SICK
    btw , he also fit a 40 X 80 ragtop on it, think before you reply to that cuz it is done with the chop top!
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

Rage Against The Machine Underground87's Avatar
    whats up with that "mexie" comment? you need to keep those comments to yourself. just because he has chrome makes it a "mexie" blazer?
    "all i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i dont break em for no one"-Al Pacino

all i know is that is a nice color on that blazer justblaz
    1990 2Door blazer, dropped 2"up front 3"out back, pioneer DEH-P3600, two 15" kicker comp's, a gm-2000 200watt pioneer amp. SOON TO COME flowmasters, a lower drop, fresh paint, better subs and amps and some 17or18" rims
    :blazer:

underground was that to me? because somebody else said something about mexi and then i was deffending your opinion
    "hellacasey" IM me

My cowl is shaved and primed. I'm not hating, I'm a mini trucker and not a low rider like you so i'm not into chrome everything and I try not to make my ride look mexie like yours so whatever dood, go buy some crush velvet and put some chrome mud flaps on at an angle and you'll be set!
    minitruckers basically have moveable suspensions, large rollers that tuck, and custom paint. I have all of the above. First off I am black not the least bit mexican. My interior is grey cloth, vinyl, and fiberglass. Crush velvet looks cheap in my opinion. Lowriders have reverse offset small wires, multicolored metal flake paint, hydralics, etc....... Even then I wouldn't make a racist ass remark like calling it Mexi. And lastly post your blaz so I can see exactly what you drive and say everything negative I can think of...... <<<<<<<AGAIN POST WHAT YOU DRIVE OR SHUT IT UP>>>>>>>

:finger: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: let me see your blazer