Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: some pics side to side w/ sway bar removed

Originally posted by Azer
    all i know is that is a nice color on that blazer justblaz
    Thanks it called wild orchid..... It will be candy puple in the next month with caddy tails.
    bagged, kitted, and 18'd, soon to be 20'd. full concept car audio single 12" 146.5db on the dash. my other car is a ricer.

Originally posted by clean n low 84
    My cowl is shaved and primed. I'm not hating, I'm a mini trucker and not a low rider like you so i'm not into chrome everything and I try not to make my ride look mexie like yours so whatever dood, go buy some crush velvet and put some chrome mud flaps on at an angle and you'll be set!
    read my signature. My other car is a crx with motor swap, i/h/e, full suspension, ecu, clutch, and short shifter.... good for 13.9's in the 1/4. I am a car customizer, not a lowrider, minitrucker, ricer, or any thing else people are often labeled as.
    bagged, kitted, and 18'd, soon to be 20'd. full concept car audio single 12" 146.5db on the dash. my other car is a ricer.

Hey justblaz

Nice ride, happen to like wire wheels when done right, I'm diggin the chromed cowl too.

But, you can hit that little edit button, and that will keep you from posting back to back like your doing, if you forget something, or want to add to it......just edit it man..... :bigthumb:

Nice ride though.
    America, Love it, or get the hell out!

true. I will do that in the future. I just got pissed, had alot to say, and tried to get it posted as quick as possible. Thanks man. By the way all of the shit talk was started by 19 yr old. Clean and Low are you a true customizer that pays and works for his own parts??? Are mommy and daddy funding your truck and/or your rent?????? Post the pics already I am anxious to see what you have....
    Last edited by justblaz; 04-23-2003 at 05:45 PM.

i think im going to paint somthing wild orchid like that. its tight
    1990 2Door blazer, dropped 2"up front 3"out back, pioneer DEH-P3600, two 15" kicker comp's, a gm-2000 200watt pioneer amp. SOON TO COME flowmasters, a lower drop, fresh paint, better subs and amps and some 17or18" rims
    :blazer:

Rage Against The Machine Underground87's Avatar
    sk8punk- no that post wasnt about you. i was just upset at that "mexie" comment that dumbass clean 84 wrote.
    "all i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i dont break em for no one"-Al Pacino

oh ok. cool
    "hellacasey" IM me

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    Originally posted by justblaz
    By the way all of the shit talk was started by 19 yr old. Clean and Low are you a true customizer that pays and works for his own parts??? Are mommy and daddy funding your truck and/or your rent?????? Post the pics already I am anxious to see what you have....
    the only thing that i've paid to have done is a tranny rebuild and had tires put on, balanced & rotated.
    I've paid for all of my shit in full and installed them all myself. I bagged it, shaved it, roll pan, built a custom hood, installed system and will be tweeding and doin the interior this summer and I will be painting it myself in july. Next winter I will do a fuel injected 350 swap and possbily a body drop depending on my cash situation and if you have any doubts on any of this their are many members on this board and other boards that have seen my work in progress or possibly lended a hand.

any other questions newbie?
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!

hey justblaz how low is your blazer when u let it down???
    1990 2Door blazer, dropped 2"up front 3"out back, pioneer DEH-P3600, two 15" kicker comp's, a gm-2000 200watt pioneer amp. SOON TO COME flowmasters, a lower drop, fresh paint, better subs and amps and some 17or18" rims
    :blazer:

Originally posted by Azer
    hey justblaz how low is your blazer when u let it down???
    3/4" from crossmember to concrete.

Originally posted by clean n low 84
    the only thing that i've paid to have done is a tranny rebuild and had tires put on, balanced & rotated.
    I've paid for all of my shit in full and installed them all myself. I bagged it, shaved it, roll pan, built a custom hood, installed system and will be tweeding and doin the interior this summer and I will be painting it myself in july. Next winter I will do a fuel injected 350 swap and possbily a body drop depending on my cash situation and if you have any doubts on any of this their are many members on this board and other boards that have seen my work in progress or possibly lended a hand.

any other questions newbie?
    I give you some respect for that but, sometimes it's better to keep your smart ass comments to yourself. Especially when they are borderline racist. That's cool that you get hands on. I do all my own work as well.

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    Originally posted by justblaz
    I give you some respect for that but, sometimes it's better to keep your smart ass comments to yourself. Especially when they are borderline racist. That's cool that you get hands on. I do all my own work as well.
    I'm a smart ass deal with it:D
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!

not racist stereotypical.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

Correction fellas this was started by justblaz saying that his cowl looks better than almost everyone elses. I disagree but I am a minitrucker & not into lowriders. I also disagree that a minitruck has wires, candy paint, ground effects, nothing shaved, and most importantly does not lay on the ground.

Justblaz you asked for this now deal with it.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

^im with stupid
    it's nice for what it is buts its more low rider than minitruck
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love