Thread: 1st Gen Jimmy Grille

1st Gen Jimmy Grille

GOT A NEW LMC TODAY AND LOOKED AT GRILLES.....I LIKE THE 1ST GEN GRILLE OF THE JIMMYS.....THE ONE WITH THE 3 LARG SECTIONS WITH ONLY 2 VERTICAL STRIPES.......ANYONE GOTTA PIC OF ONE ON A BLAZER........PREFERABLY THE ONE W/O THE GMC EMBLEM CUZ I DONT WANNA GMC EMBLEM ON MY CHEVY LOL

also just wanna know if it even fits a blazer even though im sure it does....but as far as the holes that mount it to to the RAD support,,,,,and the tabs that the headlight trims screw into

It will fit right on since the jimmy and the blazer are the same. I dont have any pics of one on a blaze but it should look the same as on a jimmy. Hope I helped.
    Drive fast, Live good, Die happy!
    Hot Rod

Here's the GMC one you are looking at on my Blazer. I added the small GMC emblem from a 70's GMC Sprint.

The GMC and Blazer grills have different mounting positions but the radiator support has mounting holes for both. You'll just need to pry out the little plastic holders for the screws and move them 2" over to the GMC holes.
    Originally posted by Blazin Low:
    In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire Tony Low
    :D