Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: can't smoke my tires!

Registered User Catching Second's Avatar
    Originally posted by cyipher
    line locks can only stay on for 1 min or less
    Line locks stay on until you let off of the button that control it. Where did you get that they don't hold for longer than a minute?
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

whut part of Wv u from?

Hey guys, how can I check to see if I have posi or not? My ratio is 3.42-GU6

Harpers Ferry

and..... power brake your truck. If only one tire spins then you have an open rear, if both spin you have a posi.
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

Banned
    actually, he could have a limited slip, mine, only one, unless its fast enought then the other does too.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

Either way it will tell if it's a posi or not.

Ricer Killer
    dont feel bad, my truck is the same way. i have a 95 gmc jimmy and its hard to powerbrake the sum bish. when i first got my truck, i would just mash the gas off the line and it would spin a little. now, i have to powerbrake for it to spin. i guess its just the age of my truck. im really getting tired of it though. i get used to driving my dads 97 silverado and that thing has all the torque in the world. no powerbraking required to spin his 33 inch tires on his truck. and moms 95 caddy sts spins tires going into 2nd gear. only thing i can think of, is a rebuild of my motor to bring back that power.
    01' Corvette Z06 Millenium Yellow
    Full length headers, Magnaflow exhaust w/ cat delete, breathless performance intake, predator diablo sport tune. It moves decent...

CLonInG IN ProgReSS (ha) JuStBlAzIN's Avatar
    Originally posted by xtremejimmy
    dont feel bad, my truck is the same way. i have a 95 gmc jimmy and its hard to powerbrake the sum bish. when i first got my truck, i would just mash the gas off the line and it would spin a little. now, i have to powerbrake for it to spin. i guess its just the age of my truck. im really getting tired of it though. i get used to driving my dads 97 silverado and that thing has all the torque in the world. no powerbraking required to spin his 33 inch tires on his truck. and moms 95 caddy sts spins tires going into 2nd gear. only thing i can think of, is a rebuild of my motor to bring back that power.
    holy shit batman..talk bout my year old thread
    "Fords are like tampons, every pussy has one!"

RIP..... 89 s10blazer