Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 link Q

Have U Had Your V8 Today LOW PSI's Avatar
    Originally posted by BlazingDood13
    why is it people with only Extreme Blazers always argue?

Is it cause of the body kit makes you seem lower then you are ...and you know this so you feel you are not a true mini ?
    Another intelligent comment. Hey Good 4 U...

If your setup was that weak it had to be far different than the SSC kit.

As for being ignorant and not listening to others talk to your boy lotownasspumper.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    Originally posted by Dragginblazer

I might just buy one of these SSC kits to prove you guys wrong.

:rofl:
    w3rd, these guys saying that it wont work have got me thinking about buying it cause if it doesn't work I think you could get your money back and if it does work then sweet. They do back all their work by putting a life time warranty on it.
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!

if i had the money id buy the damn thing
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

I've never once in this thread mentioned my truck. Having an '02 Blazer doesn't make me any better than you...and I know that, you know that...so why mention it? I've never made that an issue.

Do any of you know why I have an 02 Blazer? It's because my '98 S-10 burned to the ground and I needed to get a new vehicle... Not really the route I would have choosen...My S-10 was a lot further along than my Blazer is now (and my S-10 was paid for)...plus I hate my Xtreme body kit anyways...but it was the only way I could buy a Blazer without a roof rack...

I would give anything to have my 4 banger S-10 back...but I made the best of it and used the insurance money as a down payment for this...life goes on...

Blazer envy? Come on guys, this is way off base...It doesn't matter what truck you put that setup on... it still wouldn't be correct without a panhard bar.

Originally posted by BlazingDood13
    why is it people with only Extreme Blazers always argue?

Is it cause of the body kit makes you seem lower then you are ...and you know this so you feel you are not a true mini ?
    HA! Soo true.

Maybe it means XtremeLY fucked up way of thinking

I love laughing at all the kids driving around in their Xtremes thinking they are the shit because of a silly body kit and a 2" drop. Morons...
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

If your setup was that weak it had to be far different than the SSC kit.

As for being ignorant and not listening to others talk to your boy lotownasspumper.

Weak? The flex is _ALL_ in the bushings... Do you really think that 2x2 square tube would flex before a urethane bushing? :confused:

You sure are not being very nice... I'm glad you have the ability to have a civil conversation without resorting to name calling...

Ohh boo hoo. If it was made right it woulldn't flex. You didn't help PSI make it did you?
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Ohh boo hoo. If it was made right it woulldn't flex. You didn't help PSI make it did you?
    :rolleyes:
    No...I've never even met him before...I've never even seen his truck in person...I wouldn't want to deal with a 2 Link anyways...

How do you propose to make that work right? The bushings create the flex in the system...are you going to replace them with steel bushings? That would be the only way to eliminate the shifting. The bars themselves do not flex. The entire rear assembly (bars & axle) shift around the axis of the bushings.

The only "made right" in this scenario is to use a panhard bar. Like LOW PSI said, once he installed his panhard bar the problem went away....as it should...

in order for that to flex the bars have to move back and forward as well as side to side and i just dont see that happening
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

Hey Lowtown, your arguements are making sense. They just are not sinking in to some. Rest assured that there is probably a hundred or more reading this that are understanding, and will do theirs correctly because of your info.
    Larry
    www.innovativeairsuspension.com
    AirRide, KP, MIC, SMC, Parker, Viair... I sell all the good stuff.

Originally posted by packofqtips
    in order for that to flex the bars have to move back and forward as well as side to side and i just dont see that happening

It does happen. Go ahead and build yourself up a little test model if you don't believe me. Bushings flex laterally, period. If you have a "U" shaped piece of steel with one bushing on each prong, you will be able to shift the bottom of the "U" side to side due to the inherent flexible nature of the bushings.

Originally posted by IRSd_mini
    Hey Lowtown, your arguements are making sense. They just are not sinking in to some. Rest assured that there is probably a hundred or more reading this that are understanding, and will do theirs correctly because of your info.

That's my only goal...education is key to the development of our hobby...

Originally posted by LOtownPumper
    That's my only goal...education is key to the development of our hobby...
    I know, and agree. I don't post here much, so a lot of people here don't know me, but when these arguements erupt at a couple other forums I frequent, I get slammed with PM's and emails from people asking my opinion. So I take it that it means people are paying attention.
    Larry
    www.innovativeairsuspension.com
    AirRide, KP, MIC, SMC, Parker, Viair... I sell all the good stuff.

Do it right and run a 4-link. I still want to test one of these 2 links out though :)
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer