Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FINALY i got pictures of the t-bar trick.........soon to have pics of it bagged

CLonInG IN ProgReSS (ha) JuStBlAzIN's Avatar
    this is the after image
    "Fords are like tampons, every pussy has one!"

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

ANother be4 pic of the rear

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

current title:
    Originally posted by JuStBlAzIN
    tell u the truth the rim is an 8.5". and it streteched out the tire look and feel like a 235 out front and a 245 or 55 out back. if i had a skinier rim the tire would be taller. so that y i chose ot keep mine, i mean i hardly rub. but i wouldn't recomend to use anything wider than a 7.5 our front. if u are planning to slamm a 4x4.
    :eek:
    i forgot those iroc rims are that wide (!). Are you tuckin them under the fenders or just under the flares? My old 15x7" ARs with 225/50s won't tuck under the fenders, but the new Z06s do even with 245/45s in the front. The camber is still pretty ugly all the way down like that tho...
    :rolleyes:
    at the end of a hard day, i just wanna kick back and smoke some crack.

ZO6, i love those rims. wanna sell them? yea the chamber is ugly. and even looks like it is gonna brake some times. lol. should get it bagged very soon tough.

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

aight guyz i am glad to say that this week will be my last week driving my truck with the t-bar trick. i am gonna bagg the bitch. pics will be up as soon as i do it.

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

current title:
    Originally posted by JuStBlAzIN
    ZO6, i love those rims. wanna sell them? yea the chamber is ugly. and even looks like it is gonna brake some times. lol. should get it bagged very soon tough.
    hmm... i dunno if I'd SELL them, just cause I just got them and they look sick on my truck. I might be tempted to TRADE them for something really sweet like, i dunno... a Ty body kit?? :bird:

I'm having second thought about doing the hydros on my truck since the Z06s sit so nice. Plus I got new control arm bushings and raised it back up about an inch so my camber is alot better but I think I'll still end up doing the hydros eventually...
    at the end of a hard day, i just wanna kick back and smoke some crack.

how many inches did it drop in the front and how many inches did you drop it in the back??

blaine bishop24, are u asking me?

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

yes

i am not to sure, i don't remeber the messurements of it stock hight to the ground. but i do know i at least droped 7". though i can tell u that every other secound my front differential cover scraps. and my fame dose bottom out. the rear i think it droped a total of 6/7 inches, i am not so sure. i am running a 3" smaller tires than stock tires. and i put in 4 inch blocks.

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

JuStBlAzIN,

I have a couple of questions....

Its summer now, and I am concidering dropping my blazer a little more in the front. Heres the deal. This truck is my DAILY driver, I cant be crusing around with mad camber..I need it to at least function. Right now I have my bolts loosened about half way, I got about 3 inches out of that. IF I completely take them out...Will it be ok for a daily driver?

Next question.

I know that if you do this cut the crossmember deal, or flip the keys you will get pretty bad camber. Now, if I just take my bolts out, (they are half way and the camber is pretty ulgy) will I be able to get it alingned?
    Dynomax Exhaust 3" - K&N
    Rollpan - Smooth chrome bumper
    Elemental Designs - Avionixx- CDT

you realy got 3 inches of just losing up the boltS? wow that is a first. the purpose of the t-bar bolts is for alignment. i am gonna call my friend who dose alignments and ask him. i realy haven't stressed over the aligning, but it got me thinking. i am impressed u got 3" for just half way. Unscrew the rest of it just till the end, but leave the bolt in(or u might end up loosing it). see how much more of a drop you get. my truck is my daily. i rather suffer the camber and the bouncyness, than pay $40 every 100(or so)miles for a tank in my 69 camaro. i am gonna bagg it this week(definitly). so i hope i will get a much better ride than i getting right now. so yea your truck will be ok for a daily, but u will have to drive with more coution. i will let you know tonight, on the alignment. if u got any more questions, holla

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

Yeah, I got quite a bit of drop, Being a 4x4, it had really big gaps between the fenders. (you can fit like a 30 inch tire in there with stock wheels) Are you the original owner of your blazer?

My leaf springs have sunk about 3 inches from what it originaly was, but the front stuck up in the air..It looked really goofy, so I loosened the bolts, It took off a good 3 inches. I will probably only get another inch or inch and a half if I take them all they way off..

I am very interested in the alignment info, I would like to loosen them all the way and get it aligned, I cant stand the bad camber, it looks pretty goofy from a dead on angle when its positive, negitive I could deal with... but it looks great from the side!
    Dynomax Exhaust 3" - K&N
    Rollpan - Smooth chrome bumper
    Elemental Designs - Avionixx- CDT