Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FINALY i got pictures of the t-bar trick.........soon to have pics of it bagged

CLonInG IN ProgReSS (ha) JuStBlAzIN's Avatar
    i will take some this weekend. i got some of it when i had just done the drop. but the suspention had not settled in. i really got some mad chamber
    "Fords are like tampons, every pussy has one!"

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

i got alot of negative camber also when i did my drop i also did the t-bar trick looks great but the ride is not to great

? how do those irocs tuck in front?
    but the truck looks good
    let me know if you sell the finder trim

this is still of it the first day it was droped. the chamber has gotten wurst. but it looks bad ass

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

hey lush, i have no idea how the irocs tuck. i mean the rim itself tuck under the fire wall, wont hit the flares or anything. and with the tires it is 8.5" wide. and it sits right under the flare. the back it sticks out a little because it is a fat 225 tire. i thought that the 225 would be smaller. but i guess it is the type of tire. o by the way in the front i got 205/60 and the back 225/60.

lush.....the flares are in excelent condition not scratcehs on the outside. little un the under side because th etires rub a little. i do want to get rid of them because i have a ty kit for my truck. as soon as i figure out how to mount it on i'll holla at you if u are still intrested in the flares. it should be no more than 3 weeks. tops!

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

xtremes-10. yea the ride is like shit. but i got used to it and i feel strange drivng around a smooth ride car. like today i took my boyz 96 impala ss out for a spin, becasue he just got a vortec in it. and i missed my bouncy truck. i like my trucks ride more than the impala. but that is all soon going to change because i should have it bagged be4 i got my ty body kit on in no more than 3 weeks.

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

current title:
    ohh yeah- thats good stuff... :smoker:
    any idea what the offset on those rims are? I just got my new Z06s on mine and I'm real close to tuckin 245s fr and 275s rr (!!) n/s, we'll see what happens when i get that 1/2" chopped out of the front arms...

And where the hell did u find a Ty body kit?? I been lookin for one of those for like a year now
    :eek:
    at the end of a hard day, i just wanna kick back and smoke some crack.

i hella want some Zo6 rims. hella!!!!!!! my boy is making his ty into a sleeper, and took the kit off and i got it off him for dirt cheap. lets say you porobably got the ZO6's for more than what i got the complete kit for. when are you gonna gonna get the arms cut? what bout your shafts?

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

stmotorsports....... You have any pictures of your truck with the Z06's on it? I would love to see how they look.

me 2!!!

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

Originally posted by FlashSVT
    "off" not "of"
    "Of" is the right way to spell it.
    '87 Jimmy, Caddy Deville tail lights, frenched lic plate, smoothie steel rollpan, phantom grill, 425 HP V8 conversion in the process and all the goodies to go with it
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/ogg2001

current title:
    :rofl: :rofl: no, no- nobody wants to see my truck yet. It's about ugly as balls- primer spots everywhere all over factory red, wrong color doors, rust spots I haven't fixed yet, etc etc. Thats why it's still hiding its shame in the garage for now ;) I had it outside the other day and i actually got to see the horrified look on people's faces as they drove by...

I think I already got some pics of just the wheels on the truck with no tires when i first got the rims, but not sitting on them- just up on a jack to see kinda how they'd look. I gotta get the camera back from my gf cause she's been takin pics of her truck. :( I gotta get my one front hub fixed too then i can get the rims back on it and get some shots of it. Want pics of before or after the a-arm chop? Right now I'm gonna go for around 1/2" on either side, see how much diff that makes then I'll go from there. I figure I can get away with around 1/2"- maybe 9/16" before having to shorten axles and I got the boneyard hackin me off some arms & axles right now so I don't have to cut up my stock ones.

Hey Blazin- trade ya my new rims for that Ty kit :bigthumb:
    at the end of a hard day, i just wanna kick back and smoke some crack.

dud there is no other way to say this but. :rofl: are you fu*king kidding me man?:rofl: lol j/k man i will never trade the kit. i might just save up for my rims. or sell the kit for the going price of 5000 or so:rofl: :smoker: :smoker:

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

o yea u can get the shaft shorten for like 30 bux each at a machin shop. they can probably do all that u want to do for 150 or so.

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

Does your 4 wheel drive still work ?