Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: in need of some deprate help

cry me a fucken river shoulden't be using the internet during work anway fucken slacker
    94 sonoma full bagged and hell yeah it hops. all done by myself with no air tools all hand tools. draggin door by August

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

You have the freedom of speech, very true. However you're rights only extend as far as it doesn't intrude on somebody elses. Your avatar is found to be offensive, you were asked nicely to change your avatar. If you want to be a dick about it, go ahead, you won't be the first person banned from the site.

So why don't you just change it.

allright i will change it
    94 sonoma full bagged and hell yeah it hops. all done by myself with no air tools all hand tools. draggin door by August

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    This is what i have to say

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR TRUCK, AND YOUR BROKEN BAGS, SINCE YOUR A DICK FIND A NEW WEBSITE TO HELP YOU FIX YOUR GARBAGE

See usually we are cool, but come on dont be an ass just fucking change it.

AMEN, also within your freedoms is copy writing. I doubt you took that picture asshole
    "hellacasey" IM me

hey buddy my bags arnt broken there working better then you shit oh wait i forgot you don't have shit but an ugly ass blazer that is if that is the one in your avatar and what ever else kinda peice of shit you own now i am not ine to start internet battles cause personlly i think they are really gay like you ohno i better not say that someone might take offenst to that but yeah fuck my truck and my WORKING bags and as for my truck being a peice of garbage highly doubt that and the only dick is the one that i was born with that is now in your moms fucken vagina you pice of fucken bloody ass come fucken bubble dick in the mouth scrotum on the eyes fucken dick in the ass fucken faggit oh yeah and supernova this ones for you to...... big black cock in your mouth and you just don't care. fucken faggit
    Last edited by 4x4lolo; 05-12-2003 at 10:04 PM.

your right i diden't take it dosent tkae a rocket scientist to figure that out

Beer,Its whats for dinner Paraquat's Avatar
    Dude. Waht's your malfunction?
    I log on at school and we have a policy against nekkid womens and such.
    I'm CIS major, last thing I need is violation of comp lab and being thrown out.
    Just change it. You're turning into toolowtacoma!

--Steve
    I hate my truck.

Learn to spell if you're going to try insulting somebody. Just change your avatar and try to walk away from the thread.

Sheesh.

i am going to change it but seriously the only fucken come back on this site is "learn how to spell if you going to insult somebody" i type a little to fast and have big fingers so sometimes they slip and hit differn't keys so stop proof reading and get on with your fucken lifes

I type at 120wpm, have moderate sized hands and fingers, and I can still use the backspace key.

By the way, what I posted wasn't a comeback. I don't have time to get in a war of intelligence with unarmed men. :)

~edit~ : Change your avatar to something decent. Otherwise I'll talk to BlazinLow and have your avatar privledges revoked.

there change and no boobies

unnarmed who said i was unarrmed naw i am just playin but you get what i meant

Obviously you don't understand what I mean... now change your avatar to something non-offesnive.

Did you know there is an edit button? Also you said that you didnt want to start an internet fight but then you go on calling people all those names and tell them that their rides suck?!!? and then you change your avatar to that!?!?! YOU ARE STUPID. get a life for gods sake.
    "hellacasey" IM me