Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: in need of some deprate help

hey man i never said your ride or anybody eles ride sucked except for supernova which is the truth i don't like his nasty ass blaze so fucken get over it there are probebly peopl;e on here that woulden't like my ride. and as far as getting a life where do i pick one up at i heard all about them but can't find one anywhere but don't tell me where you got yours cause i think you got a faulty one. and i was just playin with that avatar that i just put on just wanted to see how long it would take one of you to comment.
    94 sonoma full bagged and hell yeah it hops. all done by myself with no air tools all hand tools. draggin door by August

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    fuck it, i say delete this thread, his other threads and his whole fucking account. This site has enough bullshit on it, we dont need some punk coming here and starting shit and getting lots of other people in trouble. It started as nicely being asked, then you went crazy and made it worse, so dont say you dont start internet fights or whatever, you brought this on yourself

hey man i never started any fights your the one that said fuck me and my ride but yeah delete it its not like i can't make a differn't account
    94 sonoma full bagged and hell yeah it hops. all done by myself with no air tools all hand tools. draggin door by August

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

Actually, there's this thing that allows us to block your ip. So you won't even be able to look at the site. :)

have numerous ip's sorry i have 2 houses

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

4x4lolo, is that your blazer in your avatar? its pimp ass hell man.
    "hellacasey" IM me

4x4.... I have read enough... You are one ignorant ass... Sounds to me like your pretty much worthless, don't know anything about anything, comming on a site asking for help... Then bitching at people about it....

Grow the fuck up, and pull those big sweaty cocks out of your ass... Because your done......

Talking shit on the internet is cheap.... It doesn't solve anything, so why dont you take your worthless ass and jump off the largest building/bridge/house *cough* trailor *cough* fuck I dont care..

It's a wonder people like you have access to the internet... Go die or something.. Seriously you would be doing your self, you will be ridiculed much less.
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

nice one 8mpg but your as is even more worthless then me i mean come on at least i don't build pieces of shit the roll "cough two" so why don't you take that bloody ass cock that you have in your ass and put it in your mouth so you can shut the fuck up and plus i know you like bloody cock in your mouth cause your a fucken bitch ass faggot.

You have been getting progresively dumber thoughout this thread and now I can hardly make sence of anything you post.
    "hellacasey" IM me

watch out the skull man is after me fucken dirty ass poser(<--old school)

i think its time the bl hitmen roll out
    4 Door Love

pics are here

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    damn this is crazy:rolleyes: C'mon man just chill 4x4lolo. Just ignore what people have to say bro. All of this trash talking aint cool man. Its nice to be able to see a nice pair of titties but c'mon dude, there are rules here. Its not like they were being dicks when they asked you to change ur avatar.

Alright lets get back to the subject, ur blaze. Ok so you had a problem and now u are almost hoppin at 150 psi. How did u fix it?? What was wrong??
    Good Bye Blazer

thanks trigga yeah its time for me to chill out just had a bad day yesterday and started the drinkin a little early and got kinda rowdy(i don't know how to spell it) but yeah my compressor was clogged and let me correct you trigga i am hoppin at 150psi. peace oh yeah trigga when we gonna se some vids of the 4x4 i am yet to see one in action

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    So the drunkness explains why u were acting the way u were. It seemed wierd to me because you are usually cool and not acting like a little kid in ur other posts.

I dont have a digital camera yet. Im wondering if there is a way to put videos from vhs to the computer. Do you know?? Because if I can do that, then I'll have a shit load of videos to put up for you guys. So far I have videos of my shit, my neighboors Suburban, my other neighboors VW Bus on bags, and some other good lookin rides on bags. But I'll see what I can do though.
    Good Bye Blazer