Thread: Air Bag Management!!!

Bagged 4X4 Member

Air Bag Management!!!

Hey everyone with air bags, what are you guys running for an air management system. Also how fast do they fill a tank? I am looking to buy a kit and am looking for a good one. Also what valves and sizes of valves lines and fitting? Thanks.
    '95 GMC Jimmy, Completely Fast-Bagged 4x4 w/4-link w/18" Mille Miglia Uno's, Envoy Bumper and billet grills, Good Hood Ram-air hood, clear corners, Supra tails, Clean-shaven and being painted in Lamoborghini Orange and Cadillac White Diamond as we speak!
    BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!
    '85 S-10, FOR SALE E-MAIL ME $3500
    '89 TBI 350, Hedman Headers, Custom Dual Vortex Exhaust, B&M Megashifter

go to sound shapers in brewer ask for dan.

I'm running the biggest Blowjax compressor they make, into a 7 gallon tank (from Autozone $30), 1/2 line ($1 ft @ Lowe's), and temporary ball valves (until I buy MIC's manual valves). The cheapest way to buy a air managment system is one component at a time, each from the cheapest or best place you can find. If you really want to just buy one complete kit, I would suggest an MIC's air kit. Yu can choose 2 way or 4 and 1/4, 3/8, or 1/2" line.
    Check it out - MIC
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

how much were your ball valves and where did u get them? also how much u think u put into your airbag system totally altho its only front still?