Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 4-link is in...

Ohh I'm having fun :bigthumb:

Once again this is a discussion board. You post pics of your product or truck don't expect not to be asked questions or hear feedback.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

ok first I know nothing about bags and I not going to pretend like I do..
    but WTF is the big deal about lift??
    I want bags to go down and as long as they will lift me up over speed bumps..im happy. fuck it if gets 10in or 3in of lift
    going down is the point right?
    laying frame in the rear is real nice but its not a must.
    I know I dont wont to lose my rear seats and do all that cutting just for 2in
    :confused:

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    ya I agree with you. I really dont care if my shit lays. I'll just get some big ass drag blocks and there, sparks. I dunno about loosing my backseat. It comes in handy :boink:
    Good Bye Blazer

So you're gonna put on blocks on a truck that wont even lay and basically fool everyone? Yeah, draggers use blocks, but they also can and do lay out.. And you can keep the backseat when you bag trucks, you just have to modify the brackets somewhat, so don't say this kit is for people who want to save their backseat. It looks like to me it's just as basic simple-as-possible kit to go up and down, nothing bad about that, I'm just stating the facts.
    03 s10 (stock) / 90 blazer (layin body)

Originally posted by BLAZIN90
    And you can keep the backseat when you bag trucks, you just have to modify the brackets somewhat, so don't say this kit is for people who want to save their backseat.

Easier said than done big fella... Bag your truck and then you can come back and tell us how easy everything is...Until then you know nothing and are purely talking out of your rear...

If someone has the skills and tools to make a blazer lay out I'm sure they can figure out how to raise the rear floor a couple inches and keep the back seat.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Originally posted by Dragginblazer
    If someone has the skills and tools to make a blazer lay out I'm sure they can figure out how to raise the rear floor a couple inches and keep the back seat.
    My point exactly....and he hasn't done any of that yet...

There is nothing difficult about making a Blazer lay out... I actually think it was harder to do without cutting out the floor and step notching it... :D

Notching a blazer isn't exactly easy. The same with any SUV. I dunno about being harder but it still is a pain in the ass.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Originally posted by Dragginblazer
    Ohh I'm having fun :bigthumb:

Once again this is a discussion board. You post pics of your product or truck don't expect not to be asked questions or hear feedback.
    I will gladly answer all questions, and I am open to feedback. I see discussing this with you a waste of time. You always ask questions, or make comments, but never answer any of my questions. So here are the ones from last night...

1) why do you bother to ask questions about this kit ?
    I mean we all know you aren't going to buy it. And we all know my work is better than your's. And the guy's that is building your truck. So you seriously can't be trying to question my abilities.
    2) you never answered my question from a month ago about the rear lift. So here it is again... with the rear giving 8" of lift, and the typical front set up giving 7-8" of lift. How much is really necessary ?
    3) I went over to your ssm profile and looked at your trucks. Kinda weak if you ask me, but what do I know... With suck weak examples to show, what is it exactly that makes you think you know something, or that your opinions should even be taken seriously ?

Answer these three questions for me, and we can then progress on. If you cannot answer these, I think it is safe to say that you are a no nothing poser :gay:

Hey I heard your not a moderator any more. SO... I guess that means you can't make smart assed comments then lock the threads any more.
    :rofl:
    Larry
    www.innovativeairsuspension.com
    AirRide, KP, MIC, SMC, Parker, Viair... I sell all the good stuff.

Originally posted by lushdrunk

but WTF is the big deal about lift??
    Some people are just caught up on big lift. But they cannot say why they need it. But in the case of dragginblazer, he just likes to bitch. No matter what is done, he will bitch. I built a nice, simple easy to install kit, but it doesn't lay. He wants to talk trash, So I then post a picture of a clip that I built that does lay. Then it's " But it dosen't take a tubular backhalf to layout a blazer..." No matter what gets done, he will bitch. One would think that someone as intelligent, talented, and picky as he is would be building their own truck. But not him... His is at a shop. What's the term for someone like him... arm chair quarterback... :rofl: yep, that's him. Never done it, but thinks he knows all about it.
    And sets behind his computer screen telling us all how to do it.
    Larry
    www.innovativeairsuspension.com
    AirRide, KP, MIC, SMC, Parker, Viair... I sell all the good stuff.

I simply dont' ask questions about this link kit because I will never own one...

see the guy that makes/sells them does like to do business w/ just anyone. And im one of them whom he doesnt' want to do business with.

Go Figure...
    KAPOW!

Originally posted by LOtownPumper
    Easier said than done big fella... Bag your truck and then you can come back and tell us how easy everything is...Until then you know nothing and are purely talking out of your rear...
    Did I say I knew how? No, I didnt. Just like Draggin said, if you can do a 4-link and notch yourself, you can figure out how to keep the backseat. Yeah, I've did neither, and that's only because I dont have enough money to bag my truck yet! Go figure. Once I do get enough, I will bag it, but I probably wont be keeping my backseat, simply because I dont want it, nor do I need it.. A wall of subs will take its place.

Originally posted by LOtownPumper
    My point exactly....and he hasn't done any of that yet...

There is nothing difficult about making a Blazer lay out... I actually think it was harder to do without cutting out the floor and step notching it... :D
    BTW, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have an Xtreme? So you dont actually... lay frame, right? :rofl:

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    Originally posted by BLAZIN90
    BTW, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have an Xtreme? So you dont actually... lay frame, right? :rofl:
    :owned:
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!

Ok larry who is working on my truck since you are some god fabricator. What? 1 measly pic of your work? Yeah that looks really complicated too. That tube work must have taken months to figure out. I did say it looked good but thats not what it takes to lay out a blazer. Get pissed about the truth, thats your problem. I guess it really bothers you now that people will think twice before thay fork over a wad of cash for one of your products. I am pointing this out so people are not misled into buying something that is not compatable with what they want without some serious reworking of the kit.

7-8" make up your mind or better yet get some actual pics up close of the lift with a tape measure. Who drives all the way up anyways? My point is with any bags mounted to the axle the lift is not so great. I've had a over axle setup before and wasn't very happy with it because of the lift it got.

Your right larry I don't know everything but I do know your kit is a waste of money for someone who wants to be lower than 2" off the ground.

Didn't you say a few posts ago that I would be doing the name calling? Seems like thats you.

LOL
    Last edited by Dragginblazer; 05-14-2003 at 04:54 PM.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer