Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 4-link is in...

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    Originally posted by BLAZIN90
    So you're gonna put on blocks on a truck that wont even lay and basically fool everyone? Yeah, draggers use blocks, but they also can and do lay out.. And you can keep the backseat when you bag trucks, you just have to modify the brackets somewhat, so don't say this kit is for people who want to save their backseat. It looks like to me it's just as basic simple-as-possible kit to go up and down, nothing bad about that, I'm just stating the facts.
    nah I never said this kit was for poeple who wanted to save their backseats. All I said was that I wanted to save my backseats. Im glad that this kit was made. Wether it lays or not to me it doesnt make a difference. I am one of those people who loves to have alot of lift. Just ask Pr1mo360. I would always complain about gettting more lift, so he got me the lift I wanted. Why do I want lift?? Well simply because to me it would look real cool to be rollin at or above stock height and then out of nowhere be almost to the floor. Fuck it, I say just give the guy props for making a 4-link that soo many of us Blazer owners want. Shit I know once this kit is ready to be sold, I'll be one of the first in line to buy it.:smoker:
    Good Bye Blazer

Originally posted by Trigga187
    nah I never said this kit was for poeple who wanted to save their backseats. All I said was that I wanted to save my backseats. Im glad that this kit was made. Wether it lays or not to me it doesnt make a difference. I am one of those people who loves to have alot of lift. Just ask Pr1mo360. I would always complain about gettting more lift, so he got me the lift I wanted. Why do I want lift?? Well simply because to me it would look real cool to be rollin at or above stock height and then out of nowhere be almost to the floor. Fuck it, I say just give the guy props for making a 4-link that soo many of us Blazer owners want. Shit I know once this kit is ready to be sold, I'll be one of the first in line to buy it.:smoker:
    thats cool if thats what you want... you can keep your backseat and still lay out, though... well, I dunno on a 4x4, but I'm sure its possible :)
    03 s10 (stock) / 90 blazer (layin body)

ill be laid out and still maintain my back seat. Ill show pics when i get it done! June 3rd is the scheduled appointment.

see? ;)

streetissuecustoms.com low_blazer's Avatar
    wow...look at this another potentially usefull thread gone down the shitter. Nobody ever said the kit was meant to lay as is...it was NEVER the intention. If I run tiny ass little tires, it'll be on the ground. There is absolutely no reason to talk shit about a kit you've never seen, held or installed, just because it doesn't fit your definition of what a bagged truck should be. It goes up, goes down, holds up to my 400 hp, hooks up and rides great. Not everybody wants to drag, not everybody needs to lay frame. If you don't like it, don't buy it. But stop shit-talking those of us who don't want to lay frame. I don't give a rats ass if my frame doesn't hit the ground, and the people who pick this kit up won't either. It's a killer kit, easy to install and rides great. That's all alot of guys want. He's filling a niche in the market that's been totally ignored for pretty much the entire history of minitruckin. He built a setup that will ACTUALLY WORK for a Blazer, and work well. Instead of being even a little appreciative for him actually adddressing the Blazer rear on a larger scale than one custom setup at a time, you tear the kit down because it doesnt get 10 fucking feet of lift, and it wont lay on 20's. GET OVER IT. Again, you don't like it, don't buy it. But don't whore my post with useless bullshit.
    Doug
    '85 Blazer...bagged, small-blocked, back-halfed and body dropped
    http://streetissuecustoms.com/salesban_3.jpg
    Street Issue Customs

For all your custom fiberglass, interior or stereo needs... Epicenter Designs

Originally posted by S/T Lover
    That post would have made more sense if you would have just pissed all over the screen and posted a screen shot of that.

Originally posted by low_blazer
    wow...look at this another potentially usefull thread gone down the shitter. Nobody ever said the kit was meant to lay as is...it was NEVER the intention. If I run tiny ass little tires, it'll be on the ground. There is absolutely no reason to talk shit about a kit you've never seen, held or installed, just because it doesn't fit your definition of what a bagged truck should be. It goes up, goes down, holds up to my 400 hp, hooks up and rides great. Not everybody wants to drag, not everybody needs to lay frame. If you don't like it, don't buy it. But stop shit-talking those of us who don't want to lay frame. I don't give a rats ass if my frame doesn't hit the ground, and the people who pick this kit up won't either. It's a killer kit, easy to install and rides great. That's all alot of guys want. He's filling a niche in the market that's been totally ignored for pretty much the entire history of minitruckin. He built a setup that will ACTUALLY WORK for a Blazer, and work well. Instead of being even a little appreciative for him actually adddressing the Blazer rear on a larger scale than one custom setup at a time, you tear the kit down because it doesnt get 10 fucking feet of lift, and it wont lay on 20's. GET OVER IT. Again, you don't like it, don't buy it. But don't whore my post with useless bullshit.

no offense man, but first you said it wont lay at all, then you said for people not to bash it cause it wont lay on 20s.. it wont lay at all, and it looks like the majority of the people want a kit that'll lay. I think people are misinformed about the whole keeping the backseat thing. you can keep your backseat and lay frame, that's official... thats why some people say they dont wanna lay frame, cause they think they cant have their backseat if they do :rolleyes:

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    I know theres a way to lay in the back and still keep my backseats. I just dont wanna go through all that to get it done. Besides, if anything ever goes wrong I still wanna be able to drive home. So laying frame isnt a big deal to me. If it does once I install the 4-link and notch the frame, then ok cool. If it doesnt, then it doesnt matter to me either. Fuck it dude, just start a new thread. Hopefully that one wont get shitted on like this one.
    Good Bye Blazer

don't worry..it will...
    Doug
    Street Issue Customs

That post would have made more sense if you would have just pissed all over the screen and posted a screen shot of that.

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    I like your truck, alot actually, it made me want to bag mine. But anyways fuck them and there "it doesnt lay" shit. You like it so thats cool and i like it too.

Originally posted by BLAZIN90
    no offense man, but first you said it wont lay at all, then you said for people not to bash it cause it wont lay on 20s

I was exagerrating to prove a point....guess you missed that.

majority of the people want a kit that'll lay.
    the guys on this site ARE NOT the majority of he consumers out there
    Doug
    Street Issue Customs

The kit will lay, my truck won't cause the rest of my setup is not built around laying frame.
    Originally posted by LOtownPumper
    omg...

That kit is perfectly capable of laying out

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:rofl:
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

the guys on this site ARE NOT the majority of he consumers out there
    This is Blazinlow. More people with blazers on this site than any other site.:D
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

i have a step notch if i installed this kit A. could the bags mount on the bars to give more lift and b. will it lay out?
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

I was exagerrating to prove a point....guess you missed that.
    ah.

WOW! this has to be some of the stupidest crap have seen in a LONG TIME! wow there is a kit that Larry made for blazers, and I know you guy bitched about no one making anything good for your trucks. well there is it is sitting in front of you.... now what the hell is this whole lift issue over any person that has been around air suspension knows 8" of lift is more then enough lift. isn't the point of bagging your truck to get it closer to the ground and not the 4x4 parked next to you, figure out what you want.. now as for Dragginblazer, WOW you aren't the brightest candle on the cake I think anyone with half of a brain can figure that out. Now if you know soooo much why don't you pick up the mig gun and show us you knowledge. im sure me and some other people would love to see what you could come up with. MAYBE A COOL 2 LINK WITH A LEVER SET UP!! so you get 15" of un needed lift and fucked up pinion angles.... you can have fun finding some POS shocks to go with the lift and have fun with the sloppy ride you would get.. when you get a cool ride and property engineered suspension system that you know how it works then come back and talk carp....
    Last edited by 98layingframe98; 05-14-2003 at 09:46 PM.
    E.M.A. Customs