Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'nother goofy idea

'nother goofy idea

OK I had another idea that I'll never get around to doing.

I know shaving everything smooth is the shit, but I don't always think in the same direction as everyone else.

Iwas thinking about a '55-'57 Chevy Nomad station wagon style tailgate on a Gen1 Blazer.

My idea is use a roof section from a Blazer with the raised ribs to make a tailgate skin. Then use the chrome strips from the Blazer roof on the tailgate, for the "Nomad" look.

Last edited by LowKat; 05-20-2003 at 10:21 PM.
    Originally posted by Blazin Low:
    In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire Tony Low
    :D

CLonInG IN ProgReSS (ha) JuStBlAzIN's Avatar
    best of luck in getting them. a nomad has 7lines, and a roof had what 5 i think. my O2 on it that it wouldn't look so kew
    "Fords are like tampons, every pussy has one!"

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

Slow Ride
    I always wanted to convert my Blazer into a Nomad since I will never be able to afford a real '55 Nomad

i think its been done. at a show i was at this guy had an s-10 with a rear end like that grafted on.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

Use 5 stripes instead of 7 and tear it up. I think it would look good and original. Just post pics.
    If I owned a pick-up I would have fins like that!

Originally posted by 91blazin2last
    i think its been done. at a show i was at this guy had an s-10 with a rear end like that grafted on.
    He had '57 fins on it?
    In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire Tony Low

yea my brother tried to get me to do that i didint like the way they look
    1990 2Door blazer, dropped 2"up front 3"out back, pioneer DEH-P3600, two 15" kicker comp's, a gm-2000 200watt pioneer amp. SOON TO COME flowmasters, a lower drop, fresh paint, better subs and amps and some 17or18" rims
    :blazer:

but truckin had a thing on a truck that a guy did like that it wasint a blazer but he did the same thing u are talking about
    1990 2Door blazer, dropped 2"up front 3"out back, pioneer DEH-P3600, two 15" kicker comp's, a gm-2000 200watt pioneer amp. SOON TO COME flowmasters, a lower drop, fresh paint, better subs and amps and some 17or18" rims

I wouldn't want fins.

Just the 5 ribs on the Blazer tailgate

i think they called the truck madilac or somthing it was tight

see

So much for my original idea

Last edited by LowKat; 05-21-2003 at 12:20 AM.

everything i think of has already been done to so im just going to go with what happens with my blazer

heres another of that truck
    Yahoo! Messenger = wintermc
    AOL Messenger = wintermc2

CLonInG IN ProgReSS (ha) JuStBlAzIN's Avatar
    i like that yellow
    "Fords are like tampons, every pussy has one!"

RIP..... 89 s10blazer