Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hers a pic of my s10

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    I hear antifreeze tastes pretty good.

i also hear that sniffing your exaust fumes in healthy toolow. why dont you drink that antifree and chase it with some draino then sniff your exaust fumes till you go to sleepy. oh damn, there is a problem with these suicide instruction. he dont own a truck!!!!!!!!!!! you cant smell imaginary fumes. :nono: :mad: :(
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.

tone dos (tone tone) Tony Sport's Avatar
    i cant believe what a moron toofat is, hey every one here is my impression of too low jabroni:
    "my name is too low, and im incredibly fat. when im not at home lounging around in my own filth, i post endlessly on how great s series forums is. i like it so much over there cause no one makes fun of me or calls me fat. i think it is cause they havent figured out what a fake dumbass i am. also there are soo many mart ppl there its in incredinbale(refer to his post in 1st gen rollpan to see the humor in that one). hey mike, i havent heard from you in a while!!!! i m getting my truck today, or maybe tommarrow, this weekend at the latest, but definatly by next thursday or friday." did i pretty much cover it all or can anyone think of something to add?
    Last edited by Tony Sport; 03-27-2002 at 08:56 PM.
    rip SlamminS15

hey i know were ur at buddy...my cuzin lives on base..only a 8 hour drive ill kome there and kick your focking ass,and for the rest of ppl..ur just jealous cuz my 10 is better then yours.:D

ohh and assholes i get the truck friday moring. 10 am sharp:D i cant focking wait!

heres my new cd player i bought today its a Alpine cda7983.

Is that an old deck? It isnt on the alpine website.

Beer,Its whats for dinner Paraquat's Avatar
    I can't find any mention of an alpine 7983
    On ebay...
    On alpine.com...
    On yahoo...

--Steve
    I hate my truck.

tone dos (tone tone) Tony Sport's Avatar
    MY GOD, YOU ARE SUCH A FAT PIECE OF GARBAGE, NOT TO MENTION A LIEING SACK OF SHIT. THAT POST WAS WRITTEN BEFORE OUR DEAL. BY THE WAY, FIRST YOU SAY YOUR FRIEND IS AT MY BASE, NOW ITS YOUR CUSIN, WHICH JUST REASURES ALL MY PREVIOUS ASSUMTIONS THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS, WITH OUT EXCEPTION, TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS. ALSO, WE DONT HAVE "PARATROOPERS" THATS THE ARMY YOU IDIOT. BUT MAN WHEN I FIRST READ THAT YOU KNEW WHERE I WAS, AND WOULD COME KICK MY ASS, LET ME TELL YA, I WAS SCARED SHITLESS, SO PLEASE TRY TO NEVER GIVE ME A SCARE LIKE THAT AGAIN, I JUST CANT HANDLE IT. TOOFAT DO NOT REPLY, OR THERE WILL BE A WHOLE THREAD AT S SERIES OF BS POSTS OF YOURS FROM HERE THAT I WILL PERSONALLY CUT AND PASTE OVER THERE, AND IF THEY GET DELETED BY A MODERATOR IM SURE THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER PEOPLE OVER HERE THAT WOULDNT MIND RUINING YOUR REP AT S SERIES JUST TO GET YOU OFF THIS FORUM.DONT MAKE ME DO IT, NOW TURN AROUND AND WALK AWAY.
    Last edited by Tony Sport; 03-28-2002 at 07:24 PM.
    rip SlamminS15

hey you all its at www.circuitcity.com
    look in cd players,its the alpine apn cda 7983

http://www.circuitcity.com/ewebIMa/f...ductsearch.jsp

this one : CDA7893 ???
    you dislexic fucker

ya thats it.Ill take pics of it in the s10 when i get it tommorw:bigthumb:

I have pics tonight
    i'm taking them off the digital camera as I type.
    I'm going to post them in general, because I don't think many people frequent gen2.
    Give me like 10 min to upload them

--Steve
    I hate my truck.

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    nobody is jealous of your truck, we all chose to buy our first gen blazers just like how chose to buy your s10 pu. Pretty simple eh?
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!

Originally posted by clean n low 84
    nobody is jealous of your truck, we all chose to buy our first gen blazers just like how chose to buy your s10 pu. Pretty simple eh?
    Whoa there cowboy. I didn't say anyone was jealous of it. I didn't mean that at all, and if I gave that inpression, I apologize. I said people don't frequent the gen 2 as much. I just wanted people to see what I've done, to inspire other blazers, or give people some kinda of reference, to compare others, and themselves to.

And the numbers show it.

Topic posts threads
    Gen 1 2771 351
    Gen 2 302 41

I didn't mean anything at all, I'm not better than anyone.
    Except maybe toolow, because my truck exists, and I havn't seen any pics of his yet.

--Steve
    I hate my truck.

Originally posted by TooLowTacoma
    hey i know were ur at buddy...my cuzin lives on base..only a 8 hour drive ill kome there and kick your focking ass,and for the rest of ppl..ur just jealous cuz my 10 is better then yours.:D
    HAHA, when clean n low 84 was saying stuff about no one being jealous, he was refering to this quote.
    Last edited by ogg2001; 03-30-2002 at 12:15 AM.