Thread: 1990 4.3 jimmy mods?

Question 1990 4.3 jimmy mods?

just bought a 1990 s15 jimmy 4x4 for my 16th bday and its awesome.(its made by GM so it has to be) anyways i didnt want 2 buy some ricer and make it "fast" bc u cant do it there so small so i went to the other side of the racing spetrum and bought and blazer/jimmy with the 4.3. now im wondering what i should do to make it put out some more HP and LBFT. i have the K&N and thats it so anything i should do to make it a ricer slayer would be good to hear. tires exaust all the goodies, whatever i can do to make it fast. so if anyone has suggestions its appreciated.

look all over the forums and at s10 forums.com you will find all kinds of help!!!!!!!
    Here are the major mods to my truck!

88 s15 jimmy. 17" rims. 5/6 drop, notched, full ground FX, Shaved roof rack, door handles, rear wing, tailgate, bumper, one bad ass 4.3 TBI, Bulletproof 700R4 tranny, Rear disc brakes, posi, Completely tweeded out!, Honda prelude buckets, Sweet Kicker/Alpine sound system......... AND NO TVs OR AIR!

check out different mod forums lots of info
    1997 Blazer LS 4x4, 18 In. Boss Motorsport 303 Wheels, Toyo Proxie S/T Tires, Dual Exhaust, No Cat, Descreened MAF, Underglow, Future Mods: Goomark Hood, CAI, Hypertech, and alot of other goodies...