Thread: Bag Question.

X Blazin

Bag Question.

Hey guys and gals! I'm gettin ready to slap a set of bags on the 3rd XBlaze (just got the 2nd outta the shop).....Since I got my last bag setup for free cuz the guy wanted to bag an XBlaze cuz he'd never done it before, I was wondering other than an air bag kit (includes everything or than brackets), and brackets exactly what all will I need......I DO NOT want this one to lay frame cuz if it fucks on me I'm stuck there.....I've already got the Air Ride Tech kit with 2 Viair 450's, valves, lines, switches, brackets, etc.....Now what else do I need?
    No Fat Chicks Truck will Scrape!!!

a link of sum kind.
    CURRENT:billetgille, chrome smoothie, clear corners, clear bumpers, 90% shaved bodyline, 50% primer, sirmikes pan, bagged front: 2500stones 4 3/8th smc 1/2in line, 4inch blocks out back, ghetto tweed interior, broken window,and beats.
    FUTURE: 18's, shaved handles, shaved cowl,paint and a whole shit-load of fiberglass and vinyl.

X Blazin
    do i have to have a link or can i just notch it? oh and BTW i'm stickin with a 16" wheel.

the link has nothing to do with the notch. it simply replaces your leaf springs and can give you more lift.

if youre not tryin to lay frame why are you gona notch it ?

list everything that came with your kit so someone can better tell you what you need.
    CURRENT:billetgille, chrome smoothie, clear corners, clear bumpers, 90% shaved bodyline, 50% primer, sirmikes pan, bagged front: 2500stones 4 3/8th smc 1/2in line, 4inch blocks out back, ghetto tweed interior, broken window,and beats.
    FUTURE: 18's, shaved handles, shaved cowl,paint and a whole shit-load of fiberglass and vinyl.

X Blazin
    well i'm not gonna notch it.....i didn't know if i HAD to buy a link or if i could just notch it in....here's all the same shit that's in my kit except my kit comes with 10 switches and it has pancake

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33586

X Blazin
    do u have AIM or MSN? if so I'll add ya to the buddy list and it'd be easier to talk on there

the only thing that isnt in that kit is a water trap. but you dont NEED one

X Blazin
    i can get a water trap.....that's no big deal.....so basically all i need is the trap, brackets (got those), and a link or do i HAVE to have a link? if i do then i'll get one but why get one if i don't need it

you can always mono leaf the rear with some blocks other then a link but personally i would go with the link.
    94 sonoma full bagged and hell yeah it hops. all done by myself with no air tools all hand tools. draggin door by August

Beer,Its whats for dinner Paraquat's Avatar
    I'll sell you SD's upper brackets and over axle brackets.
    Unused, of course.

--Steve
    I hate my truck.

only link it if you have the extra money.
    Don't laugh, your daughter likes it!