Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MaX PoWeR

MaX PoWeR

ok my question is how can i get maximum porwer on an blazer like parts ect. to add and exclude NOS thanks
    F**K CIVICS!!!!!!!!!

you could put a 350 in it. and maybe a cam, intake, roller rockers, pistons, port & polish heads, carb, ignition system,etc. all depends how much money you have and how much horse you want. how much are you lookin to spend.
    '82 slammed orange S10 with a 350 bored .030 , flat top pistons , camshaft with 214 in 224 exh @.050 and .454 lift ,holley street dominator intake ,holley 4 bbl 650 cfm carb...$4000obo

1996 k1500 350 tbi 4wd singlecab shortbox 3" lift 31"goodyear mt's $6000obo

1997 zr580 efi 2"x136"track stock mint condition w/reverse $3000obo

doesnt matter well medium not alot but not cheap i wanna race it yet have it kinda show not drag strip race like street
    F**K CIVICS!!!!!!!!!

A used LT1 from the junkyard will yeild 400 hp easily with a little bit of work. Should be able to pick on up there, or even like ebay for under $1500.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

lt1? wuts dat?
    F**K CIVICS!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know what a LT1 is, you don't need to be racing. Especially on the street. Go back to watching the F&F. Oh and btw, its a second gen small block 350, 5.7 liter v8 used in the 93-97 camaros, vettes, and firebirds.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear

uh yeah man maybe you havent read my post before but im ONLY 14 so dont jump to conclusions
    F**K CIVICS!!!!!!!!!

If your only 14, I wouldnt worry about doing any type of racing.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear

layin' crossmember-member uglyjed's Avatar

THE BEST ADVICE ANYONE COULD RECIEVE...

READ UP ON PERFORMANCE. GO TO WWW.JAGSTHATRUN.COM AND BUY THE BOOK FOR V-8 CONVERSIONS. SUBSCRIBE TO HOT ROD MAGAZINE, HELL READ A SHOP MANUAL. EDUCATE YOURSELF ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING-BECOME THE FOREMOST EXPERT ON THE INNER WORKINGS OF AN ENGINE. ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES THE POWER, THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO HARNESS IT AND RESPECT IT. ASK QUESTIONS..THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. ANY MORON CAN GO FAST......BUT GOING FAST IS ONLY HALF OF IT- YOU STILL HAVE TO BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN SOME SORT OF CONTROL AND RESPECT, IF YOU DON'T-REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR ORGAN DONOR CARD.:nono:
    Always under construction always learning.

wtf is up wit you man im not tryin to start anything its an intrest you have t ostart somewhere like think about it when did u start liking vehicals ? proably at a young age am i right well i like vehicals i think racing would be cool i ask for some help and u play all this shit wtf like i joined the board cuz i thought i could get some help you know forfill an intrest you have to learn sometime and i apologize if im sounding like im trying to start somthing im not just trying to get help
    F**K CIVICS!!!!!!!!!

CALM DOWN....

WE ALL HAVE HAD TO START SOMEWHERE. I STARTED LEARNING ABOUT CARS WHEN I WAS ABOUT 10, MY DAD BUILT HOT RODS AND I JUST WATCHED AND ASKED A MILLION QUESTIONS. I AM NOW MUCH OLDER AND WITH AGE COMES SOME TYPE OF WISDOM. YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK-KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS AND DON'T GET MAD IF SOMEONE MAKES FUN OF YOU ...THIS IS THE INTERNET, NOBODY KNOWS EACH OTHER'S AGE AND IT IS EASY TO ASSUME WE ARE ALL THE SAME AGE SINCE WE ALL LIKE THE SAME TYPE OF VEHICLE. MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS, READ EVERY BOOK AND MAGAZINE YOU CAN GET YOUR MITS ON AND ABSORB THE INFORMATION. WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR YOU TO BUILD UP YOUR RIDE, YOU WILL BE SET......

thanks jed
    F**K CIVICS!!!!!!!!!

Well first off, Im not trying to be a prick. But, you don't exactly have have driving skill yet, and it sounded to me like you trying to be a poser street racer like most are ever since teh F&F came out. I'm not saying that I don't ever street race, I do. But its always in a controlled way and place. You need to learn basic maintainace, and such before you start doing any type of racing. You wanna learn, get a book, do your own research. Familiarize yourself with everything. So when you ask questions, and somebody answers, you'll actually no what they're talking about. Nobody will help you if you don't know what your talking about in the first place. If you ask dumb questions, your gonna get dumb answers.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear

THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION....

...IS THE ONE UNASKED.

MAN, I WISH WHEN I WAS 14 THERE WAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE..HELL, WHEN I WAS 14 THERE WASN'T EVEN AN INTERNET- DAMN, I FEEL OLD NOW.....

one point on that man you said you ask dumb questions you get dumb awnsers its only a dumb question cuz you know your shit and do my research i am im asking questions so what you find a dumb question is just a thing im not quite sure of so yeah and poser street racer no i dont like imports i just think it would be cool to race
    F**K CIVICS!!!!!!!!!