Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Flowmaster 40

"KIND OF" - sure.

"fatter" pipes make the exhaust note deeper. taking the cat off your exhaust is what really made mine bark.

i think you'll be happy with the flowy 40 and stock pipes (for starters...). depends what you're looking for and how deep your pockets are (and how willing you are to rip up a new truck!).

aight i got my 40 put on today..cost me 55 bucks fo the install..wit turndowns and everything..i think they were kinda mad at me tho cause i kinda took the keys to the truck when i left it up there..lol..so they said they had to undo the linkage to the tranny so they could get it off the rack..dumbasses didnt figure to just get in it and put the damn thing in nutural or simple shit like that..and the fact that the keys that were layin the passenger seat just might be an extra set to mine..well im not complainin really..it sounds good as hell..DEEP as a mug..i love it..it rumbles the floor of the house when my truck pulls up, if i want it to..lol..well fo every good thing theirs a bad so here it goes..me and my friend was out just ridin and breakin it in and gettin the feel of it and shit and i notice my brakes gettin kinda soft so i stop and look at my left front brake line and i got a lil pin size hole in it..i get my muffler on and yet i cant even fukin show it off..lol..ohh well..i guess it needed to be replaced anyway..ohh i just started drivin my truck again after bout 3 months of havin it broke down..i didnt know how much i loved it and missed it till i was able to drive it again..i missed my baby...lol

Kilo
    -98 Chevy S10 ZR2 - Stock
    -92 Chevy Blaze - Gone but Not Forgotten
    -97 Chevy Suburban - 6.5 TurboDiesel - New Project

yo kilo, are you saying the muffler broke your break line???? and do you have any pic's of your school bus mentioned in your signature, it sounds like party bus lol..

naw the muffler didnt break the brake line..stuff just happens like that to me..i get somtin right and somtin else goes wrong..ohh well

bout that bus..i dont have any pictures cause i didnt have a digi back when it was big party time on there..but some grls i know do..ive been meanin to make copies of them fo a while i just keep forgettin..maybe ill remember now..lol..its totally different now than expained in my sig..we got like 3 couches now instead of 6 and we got a card table and a TV and DVD player and VCR..it never got painted..nomore keg but we still got the speakers and cd player and all that shit tho..it kinda died out on us..we all had to get jobs and pay fo college and now we gotta go to college and just everyone has started their own stuff..but we still try to keep it up..we still chill and drank out there and shit and just hang out cause it brings back the good ol high skool times..even tho we havent had a bigass party out there in a couple months we still have people come up to us and are like i miss the bus man and shit like that..i kinda had to shut it down fo a while cause people wasnt really respectin my stuff either..its at my land and theres like and old house out there that its parked next to that we use fo storage..well somone broke out a window in the house wit a beer bottle and people would come down there even when none of the owners were there so we had to put locks on it cause we have that TV and shit..its better than the one at my house..its like 32 inches, flatscreen, bigass speakers down the side, brand new..and all fo the big price of FREE..:rofl: :rofl: :bigthumb:

well it try bout the pics..i want to make one into my avatar but just never have

Kilo

Damn i'd like to see that bus............ does it have rims and stuff too ? LOL :D wanna sell it ? :D
    -MiZZiE

'89 GMC s15 4.3L 2wd. Lowered.

'88 Camaro 305v8 5spd (For Sale/Trade)
    http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100029866.html

nawp no rims..but they are 20's tho..just bigass 8 lug 20's...we bought it at a truck-bus auction that was goin on round here..600 and nothin at all wrong wit it..new 350 in it.. i serious doubt its a 350 tho..cause if it is then its a bigass one then..im thinkin maybe a 454 or along those lines..maybe somone knows somtin about buses and knows what they put in them???..well whatever it is it sho aint fast..i guess pullin a bus the size of a house trailer kinda uses up alot of hp..lol

Ohh well..big and slow..we actually went to a couple custom shops around one time just to fuk around and see how much itd be to bag it and shit..it has to be the funniest thing fo a couple of friends to walk into a store and be like 'yea i wanna check on yur prices to bag a ride wit FBSS'..then he ask 'what kinda ride'..and u just bust out 'an 86 chevy skool bus'..thats just one face that u could take a picture of and laugh at everyday...lol

Kilo

lmfao, a bagged school bus, omg that's great, that would be the most pimp thing i ever seen, with all couches and stuff in it.....

i think most school busses around here a diesels, only the older ones are still gas.........if u have a digi cam or a scanner, i'd REALLY like to see some pics of that thing............... lol, i'm whoring my own thread, but i like the topic of this pimp bus now. :D
    -MiZZiE

'89 GMC s15 4.3L 2wd. Lowered.

'88 Camaro 305v8 5spd (For Sale/Trade)
    http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100029866.html

Titties and beer TWIZTID EXTREME's Avatar
    hey i have a 03 X blazer. what size inlet/outlet do i need for a flowmaster 40 ? will it sound anything like that clip?
    2003 white xtreme blazer
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/twiztidxtreme

AIM: twiztidxxxtreme
    AOL: twiztidxxxtreme@aol.com

With all the talk on the flowmaster 40 series, what kinda sound do you think ill get with my 2.2 liter S-10?

Is it worth the $$. I heard it makes it sound stupid. ANYONE out there with the 2.2 with added exhaust that sounds cool?

IMO, the best thing you can do with a 2.2 is take the muffler off and run a straight pipe. it'll sound like a swarm of angry bees, but it'll at least be noticeable.

8.5" Member
    hahahah... a swarm of angry bees..

o there really no point in the Flowmaster 40 series on the 2.2? Maybe Ill sell it later and get a 4.3.

A swarm of angry bees sounds too close to a rice burner to me.

can anyone help me in choosing which one i would need for a 03 X blazer? http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/w...tem=2430548937
    2003 white xtreme blazer

TWIZTED - p/n 42441 would directly replace your stock muffler.

cool thanks... im bought to purchase it now. how does it sound on yours el guapo? im not lookin for anything loud inside. like my last car i had straight pipes and i fuckin hated it. im lookin for something mellow that wont annoy me or when im holdin a conversation in my car that i dont have to let off the gas.
    2003 white xtreme blazer