Thread: !!!strange Vibrations!!!

!!!strange Vibrations!!!

Hey, for all of you who are bag'd...do you have any strange vibrations? I have a vibration that'll shake the whole truck but only at 1500rpms, so I'm thinking it doesn't have anything to do with the driveshaft angle or anything like that..I already know my pinion angles off and I'll go throw u-joint fast but hey, who cares, I can ride at whatever height I want..:bigthumb:

But I was just wondering if any of you have some strange vibrations either from the bags or from around the tranny/motor connection (which is where a few mechs' think my problem lies). I need to get rid of this damn vibration before it causes any major problems.

And it's a '92S10 Ext Cab with bags all around and a 4.3/5spd (in my avy) Any help or similar experiences would be good..

Nate

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

Check your tranny mount, and engine mounts. Pinion angle will cause an excess amount of pressure on the transmission, and rear end yadda yadda... just make sure everything is bolted down. :)

new ride nate??
    gonna be at scrapin? i'm going over on friday night.

Yeah, bought it off a friend in the same truck club..fully bag'd, painted, etc. Just needs a nice body drop to lay it completely out. Hopefully that'll be next year along with an upgraded bag system, stereo and interior..all in due time since it's a daily driver and I have other bills to pay as well.

Nate
    Attached Images Attached Images