Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who here has 22's?

Dark Side Master LayinBodyBlazer's Avatar
    yep 2wd, no pics though...I need to get some done for my build up album

Team Rockford Fosgate Member
    My Street Source Mag Page
    My MySpace Page

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    damn u WTF everyone has a 2wd blazer besides me. i have to live in the stupid fuckin north end of hte country where they dont even ship 2wd trucks. i would love to have a 2wd 96. fuck!!! lol

life just isnt fair.

so since i cant get one ill just work on my system and deck it complety out. im very close already. just need the kvt911 and 1000/1

yeah if i had choice between 2wd and 4wd i go with 2wd only cause of gas reasons. My buddy grant has a jeep, and that bitch is ONLY a 4wd, and it hogs gas like water.

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    i dont care about gas really. i care because one i can actually lower it and bag it down the road and two because it will save me some insurance because im gettin ripped off r ight now.

i work at a custom audio store and i can get parts for airrides pretty cheap. and my cousin can do free installs for me bec. he has done a few bag jobs.

i really wnat a 2wd blazer because i could do that and im giong to college soon so i really would like it as a project for the hell of it.

Originally posted by SoLoudItHtz
    its the Godfather S10, HotWheels also made a Tunerz vehicle from that truck. I got a chance to see it in person at Bristol, its sick...the 22"s look VERY nice on that truck
    It looks nice, but you can't turn it. That is a show truck only, it gets trailered everywhere. I live in the ATL and see that truck often. If you look closely in the fenderwells,(and yes it does still have fenderwells) you can see that the front bag lines are right where the tire rubs the frame. So, that tells me it don't get driven much. It's almost impossible to drive an s-10 with 22's on the front, on the back might not be bad.
    The statment above is my opinion,if it offends you,TOO BAD!

Check out my website with pics

96 4X4 under construction BLAZIN_D's Avatar
    yeah 22's will not fit on the front of an s-10 or blazer without rubbing.....they will fit on the back but not the front
    dustinbakerse: well it turns out...the bolt for the battery termanel was stripped and had a bad connection into the battery.......hummmmm...$300 part or a $2 part...very easy fix and truck is running fine now...lol
    dustinbakerse: the hardest part was getting the bolt out of the battery
    Boiky83: haha funny how things like that happened
    dustinbakerse: isnt it though
    Boiky83: like when you stick in a girls pooper
    Boiky83: and you say to her i swear baby it was dark i couldnt see

Dustin

blazin_d is right. the biggest in front with a bd is 20's. unless your willing to cut out your hood kuz 20's hit the hood when laid out

there is an S10 that lays frame on 22s all around by Leet Auto Designs. dont know if its a daily driver but it tucks 22s in the front and has a stock hood...and there is hardly any camber in the front too. its one sick truck....
    Fuck that east coast b-boy hip-hop that gay shit - Mac Dre & Baby Beesh
    ~Blazed~Out~

i wanna see that....never heard of it

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    how about a 19/22 combo laying frame??? Let me guess.....its ghetto??? Whatever.....call the person with 22's ghettto after they take 1st place over your ass at a show.

My friends s10 is bodydropped on 22s all around. Its still not finished yet. Its also a right-hand driver.
    Last edited by Trigga187; 08-31-2003 at 11:02 PM.
    Good Bye Blazer

Originally posted by Trigga187
    how about a 19/22 combo laying frame??? Let me guess.....its ghetto??? Whatever.....call the person with 22's ghettto after they take 1st place over your ass at a show.

:bigthumb:

S.I.K. & twiSted blazertuckin20s's Avatar
    Originally posted by DeKaL
    there is an S10 that lays frame on 22s all around by Leet Auto Designs. dont know if its a daily driver but it tucks 22s in the front and has a stock hood...and there is hardly any camber in the front too. its one sick truck....
    The reason it has a stockhood is that they modified the fenders. look at the angle the hood is at know and the gap from the end of the hoodto the windshield. It is gonna be a badass truck when its done(not that it isn't know).
    TWISTED IMAGES
    1996 4-dr Blazer
    tuckin 18's & 20's
    shaved door handles, hood squirters, antenna, roof rack, rear wiper and lock, tail lights, gas door, and rear bumper with rollpan. Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profi...rofileID=16027
    www.cardomain.com/id/blazertuckin20s
    www.twistedimages.com

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    yup thats my friends truck. Its not a daily driver. Actually its not finished yet. Still needs lots of work. Its been under-construction for the last 2 years. Right-hand driver, completely new frame, suicide doors. Some how its getting a 350 stuffed in there somehow. http://leetcustomz.com/tricks10/index.htm
    Good Bye Blazer

anyone can modify their fenders to fit bigger wheels. hell ill add 4 inches on so i can tuck 24's

but ill admit i could have been wrong about having to cut out your hood.....instead you just raise it after you raise the fenders...which wouldnt line up with the rest of the body