Thread: Rim size on 94 Bravada???

Rim size on 94 Bravada???

Will 20's fit on my bravada?? I am at stock height. Can I drop it and still have 20's?? What rim size and drop combos can I go with???Please help

20's will fit without a drop, but when you start to drop you are going to run into rubbing problems.. As for Combo's, you can't really go with different size rim combo's because of the AWD, it will blow out the transfer case.. The only way you can get 2 different rim sizes is if you get tires that are the EXACT same height, so that it doesnt interfere with the way that the AWD works.
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Thanks Man but what I ment about combos is if I droped it 3 Inches what would my rim/tire options be and if I droped it 6 and so on.

3/3 drop the best combo would be for you to go 225/55/17 or similar tire height... Thats what I ran on my Bravada when it was down 3/3
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.