Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why belltech

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    umm s/t lover had the belltech front keys on his bravada and his aligned right......there only one way to lower a 4x4 so either it will work or it wont. and shocks are like 40 bucks a piece....thats not that expensive

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    haha ya shocks could be 40 bucks but dont u want good ones? haha just bec those are cheap doesnt mean they work good. i believe gf kit gives u top line shocks.

um.....where can I buy this groundforce kit.....
    Dynomax Exhaust 3" - K&N
    Rollpan - Smooth chrome bumper
    Elemental Designs - Avionixx- CDT

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    uhh incase you have never noticed....most drop shocks......no matter what brand or quality are around 40 dollars....the only shocks ive found for an s10 that i would consider expensive are the new edlebrok shocks. and they are 69 a piece. but they are for 2wd and only a 3/4 drop

Belltech... hands down. I've cheaped out before, and will never again.

During my brake upgrade, I needed to run the newer 98+ blazer drop spindles. While installing, I busted off one of the studs. I called them up, and told them what had happened. He wanted a copy of the recipt, and just put it under a warranty claim.

I faxed them a copy of my summit recipt, and 2 days later, I had my new studs. The guy got me a whole new installation kit, and had them 2 dayed from cali to ohio, for free.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

techinally though u cant say hands down belltech yet.. .bec no one has the gf kit. it is going ot be released on aug. 31st.

guys i dont want u to get me wrong. i think belltech is a good drop but i think the gf is just slightly offerin more stuff. i dunno. im gong to get the gf kit when it comes out bec i can get it cheap and ill let u all knowk how it turns ok?

So, what your telling me is that the kit is not out yet. But, your claiming its better than everything on the market. When, its not been used, installed, or tested yet.

I have used 3 or 4 diffent drop companies for different stuff. I mean, with my old drop spindles, they put the outer tie rods so close to my 18". They were so close that I didn't have enough room to keep weights on my wheels. They kept getting ripped off.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

Puttin the "Sport" in SUV hivoltagedriver's Avatar
    sounds like he is a sales rep for Ground Force, or Summit since that is their brand. All of the Summit brand drop components are made by Ground force, and they sold me on that shit instead of the Bell Tech stuff that I called for. I am not happy with the springs I got. After the second set, they are still wrong. But that is just my experience.

Loyal to the Diamond R whtxblazer02's Avatar
    i had all djm parts on my 97 s10 and was very satisfied.

question though, how can you lower something and not have to get it aligned???

jonathan

Originally posted by whtxblazer02
    i had all djm parts on my 97 s10 and was very satisfied.

question though, how can you lower something and not have to get it aligned???

jonathan
    i have no idea...... :confused:
    Dynomax Exhaust 3" - K&N
    Rollpan - Smooth chrome bumper
    Elemental Designs - Avionixx- CDT

yes u can lower somehting and not get it aligned, its just a really fuckin dumb idea. u will bald ur tires extremely quick and its not really good driving ur tires on a angle.

and im not a fuckin sales rep for groundforce u idiot. im 17 for christ sake.

sounds like someone got off the wrong side of the bed this morning....

sheesh dont have to rip everyone's head off.... As is always said on this forum, " we wont believe you till you show the pics " so until the kit comes out and you get pics of your camber b4 and after installation, dont get pissed if we dont believe you....
    Drive fast? Why wait?

Drive it like you own it!!!!

Originally posted by EmptyPockets
    yes u can lower somehting and not get it aligned, its just a really fuckin dumb idea. u will bald ur tires extremely quick and its not really good driving ur tires on a angle.

Whatever man. you are the one putting the sales pitch on everyone. state your opinion and be done with it and quit harping on how good some shit is that you have no clue what you are talking about. I speak from experience using the product, not from some product that has yet to even come out.
    Last edited by S/T Lover; 10-04-2003 at 04:01 PM.

Loyal to the Diamond R whtxblazer02's Avatar
    Originally posted by EmptyPockets

ok, i am the idiot.

why is that? your question was perfectly valid. I don't know that I have ever seen someone drop their truck and not have to get something done to the alignment. We could all be so lucky as to just throw some parts on and not have to do anything else. I wish that it worked that way. He called me an idiot because I was giving him shit about pushing Ground force so hard.