Thread: recomendation for 2002 blazer xtreme

recomendation for 2002 blazer xtreme

I just bought a onyx black 2002 blazer xtreme, and I want to do a few things to it for performance and cosmetics. So far I plan on putting in duel exhaust and a k&n air filter, and putting clear brake lights on. Im also thinking about supercharging it. Is there anything else I could or should do or not do?

tone dos (tone tone) Tony Sport's Avatar
    yank out the 4.3 and cram in a 454 big block!!!!!!!!!!!
    rip SlamminS15

only one note on putting clear tails on your truck. You better have the littel police shield that goes on your license plate or enjoy getting pulled over. And good luck on the dual exhaust, noone makes them and noone seems to want to start.

yeah, good luck on the dual exhaust. i have a '02 extreme. truck is too low, pipes go too close to the gas tank. and don't think about tryin to run 2 pipes down the same side, they won't fit. i have a 40 series flowmaster with some custom bent pipes. had it for 3 weeks now, i go back to the shop every 3 days because something rattles or clangs. just not enough room under there. and just when they got everyting secure, i found out the pipe they ran down the driver side melted some of my brake line. it's a bad scene. looks like spaghetti under there, sounds great, but just not worth the hassle; it's not too safe either. i'm goin back this weekend to get the pipes taken off and install a single pipe exhaust. wah:( The only thing you can do is gut the catalytic converter, and put a bigger diameter single pipe exhaust.

Creative Genius
    I mean, first off, who gives a shit what you can do to your truck??? IT'S ALREADY A 2002 XTREME! I mean, damn, sure make some changes, but I wouldn't complain if I couldn't do anything with it, they are already golden!

Talking

dude, wanna see what duals on an '02 xtreme blazer would look like? http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jsm132/blazin.htm

:D