Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 98 Blazer Body Kitz

could it be cause you have a 4dr

jrodgraphicanddesign.com Blazin95Envy's Avatar
    slammedenvoy, who are you talkin to?
    Last edited by Blazin95Envy; 10-11-2003 at 11:51 PM.
    03 Infiniti g35 Coupe - Pearl White
    Tinted, Chrome 20's, Gialla grille, carbon fiber engine cover, CF Z-tube, k&n filter, Custom box w/ jl10w6v2 JL 250x1, oem front lip/splashguards

95 GMC Jimmy-way too much to list!
    http://members.cardomain.com/blazin95gmc
    www.jrodgraphicanddesign.com

never mind that , i left the comp and my buddy started to type shit, i think his rear fenders look good i'd buy some from him if he made them

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    ugliest fuckin skirts ive ever seen steve. sorry man. but they look like ass. they dont even wrap around the entire piece. like jared was saying they look homemade.

i don't see what ou guys think looks so bad,got any pics of them on your car

Originally posted by slammendenvoy
    i don't see what ou guys think looks so bad,got any pics of them on your car
    the reason i personally think that is because i had those pieces on the back of my truck till i came to my senses and got the xenon back spats, they almost look like they dont line up with the side skirts, they are all thick and the back pieces are lil slivers that attach to the back skirts, look at the 2 differences and you tell me..
    picture one...with the old pieces..

picture 2, with the xenon back spats..
    Tinted, Chrome 20's, Gialla grille, carbon fiber engine cover, CF Z-tube, k&n filter, Custom box w/ jl10w6v2 JL 250x1, oem front lip/splashguards

yeah i sorta see it but the light is bad on the second

heres a better pic...i know steve is gonna respond and say that his dont line up like that b.c his was cut and fiberglasses and all that stuff, but its still a lil sliver that doesnt line up...

heres the new pic..a lil diff angle, still a lil hard to see..

yeah i think they both look fine,but i guess if i saw them up close i would notice it but who cares,i'm gonna buy what i like or can afford

well i think they look phat, they line up perfectly, i would of went with the xenon rears, but they dont look so hot, on teh back, they leave that huge lip where they mount, and it wouldnt of lined up great with a rollpan, but anyway these are the pieces on the rear..

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/HELLFIRE/rears3.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/HELLFIRE/rears4.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/HELLFIRE/rears5.JPG

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Let me interject my comments on these pieces. I made them and I think they look good. Not just cause I did them but they look just like they would if the spats werent cut down. The space on the end from where the kit ends and the spat extending more is the exact same as it was before I cut them. I used that measurement to put them on. And the look of two pieces fiberglassed together, I dont even know what to say about that. It is two pieces glassed together. I know what you mean if you wanted them molded together like the ricers do the ground effects I could have done that. I even asked Steve if that is what he wanted , but he brought up a good point that if they were molded and the rest of the kit was screwed on you could tell a big difference. But all in all I think they came out good , that spat is cut into 2 pieces and the kit on bottom was cut into 4 seperate pieces so I think I did a hell of a job.

i think you did a great job fiberglassing them and all, i just dont like how they line up, which isnt your fault..its prestigious 1. If i had a blazer i would have you cut mine down, b.c i like the way it looks. Hey, i liked how mine looked from the side also, but they looked like hell from behind. I dont know what your talkin bout steve bout a lip where they mount, i have no such thing...mine looks perfect from behind, nothing sticking off my truck all lopsided....
    oh, and steve, you are so full of it, all last winter and spring you kept askin me if i cared if you copied me and you were gonna order the xenon back spats to go with ur x sides, b.c you said you liked the way it looked...if you look at the xenon kit its the same thing with the sides being a seperate piece and the back being 1 whole piece....mine looks better than the blazer one b.c i have that moulding going around that it lines right up to so there is no lip.
    Last edited by Blazin95Envy; 10-13-2003 at 07:53 AM.

i think it looks great, now he just needs to get a rollpan and it will look sweet

dude post a pic from truckin

Originally posted by pbeguy
    Look at the ones on page 75 of the Dec. 03' issue of Truckin. They line up perfectly.
    which kit are you talkin bout, the knock off xtreme kit or the xenon kit?