Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $79 spindles

certified door dragger FastBagBlaza's Avatar
    i have aim spindles on my truck...3 years now and not a single problem...like pr1mo said...u gotta know what to order from them and everything will be fine
    Tukin Nuts on Twanky Twos

Fiberglass Fabrication EpicenterDesigns's Avatar
    Bradenton- FL........hammerin'-grindin'-sandin'-primin'
    It is definatly AIM. Chassi Tech stuff. I have them on my Blazer right now. I have had them for more than 3 years and no problem. Got everything for my 4-4 drop from them and everything is fine.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!

My biggest complaint with aim was customer service. They would not accept a return at all. They used to gouge you on shipping but it souds like they may have worked that out. I have not bought from them in years so mabye that has all changed.
    check out my rides at www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=18534

Aim/Chassis Tech has a minimun shipping charge of $16.

I have aim spindles on both of my trucks. My blazers had them since 1996 and the sonoma since 2001. No problems. In fact I have seen more problems with DJM s10 spindles than any other brand.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

yea djm makes alot of low quality shit

if thats the same ones I got, no issues for over 2 years now. I got mine with all my other bag stuff as far as I can tell they are as good as the Belltechs I had before and maybe a little thicker. Also when I got them they were like $117
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

damn where did they go :( now cheapest i see is like 116$ damn lol my mo wouldent give me her credit card till now hahaha!

anyone know where i can find some other ones cheaper :)

i have them on two of my trucks and a friend of mine has a pair and we been on them for going on 2 years now. also they r made by western chasis, chasis tech just sells them under there name.
    87 Chevy Blazer 2dr 2wd (lowered daily driver)
    86 GMC Jimmy 2dr 2wd (bagged soon to be bodydropped)
    86 Chevy Blazer 2dr 2wd (Project)

The one thing that people never seem to have a problem with from AIM/Chassis Tech is their metal drop components.

I would stay far away from their compressors/valves/bags/etc, however their hard suspension components (control arms, spindles, I-Beams, etc) are actually pretty decent.

I simply wouldn't order from them because if something did go wrong, I wouldn't want to have to deal with their customer service department...:p: