Thread: Coil Sprong or Spindles???????

Slammed Blazer W/O Bags

Unhappy Coil Sprong or Spindles???????

i want to drop my truck 2 inches in the front and i want to know whether to use coil springs or spindles. i want a smoother ride and i know to get them from beltech but which one is better coil springs or spindles

id start with spindles first, that will give you the first 2" and you'll maintain your factory geometry and your ride quality wont really be affected. When you get into changing spring heights thats when you start compromising ride quality.
    this is a test of the sig

Yes as Blazin low said, go with the spindles. They don't change the actual suspension at all and you won't have any camber either. You're on the right track already with Beltech.
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    I agree with both SLIM and BLAZINLO on that. my tid-bit of info is on the install.

when your taking off the spindal, put a jack under the lower A-ARM when you diconected the stock spindal and only lower it enough to get it off and put the new one on. that way you don't have to worry about the spring poping out because if you don't have anything holding the lower A-ARM the spring will slam open the A-ARMS. YOU may have already know that but I figured it wouldn't hurt to remind you if you did.

Just try'n to help out a fellow BlazeDog :D also don't rush because you actually can really get hurt when doing this. I speaking of REAL EXPERIENCE ON THAT ONE.
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11