Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blazer for sale or trade

i could get some pics if you were seriously interested but they would be with the stockers on it cause im putting them on today.. 3 grand and your blazer and we would have a deal

had a buddy take some pictures for me today. let me know
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered User johnstownblazer's Avatar
    how many miles are on it?

its about to hit 86k i think.

okay...im realizing that im way too big for my reg cab s10...heres the scoop. its a 95 with 86k i believe. the head gasket doesnt need to be replaced but it should be as im pretty sure thats where it is leaking anti freeze from. ive already bought the gasket kit for it just havnt had the time to have it installed, as it isnt mandatory that it be done as of right now. its got 1/2" blitzluft valves, 10 switch box, 5/8" dot line, 3/4hp blowjax compressor, 12 gallon 8 port tank, kp components 6 link, step notch, 2500 lb bags in front, 2600 lb bags in rear. the wheel and tire combo is 17x7 kmc alfs with 205/40/17 which are pretty new. the motor is the stock 2.2l 4 banger...its got a rollpan on it, but it could prolly use a new one being that its pretty banged up. air dam on the front not painted...bench seat...it could use a good paint job. had it repainted last year but the guy did it really cheaply and it its chipping in a few places. beacause of what ive got invested, ive got to get somewhere around 6000 for it. ive got no pictures as of this moment, but could get some. the other night i blew a tire, but i do have a replacement for it. if you dont want the wheels ill sell it to you for 5000. i need to get rid of it asap. its got a molded in roll pan thats not really molded in anymore from getting caught on driveways, so youd prolly need a new one of those. The bed is where everything is mounted and there is a hole cut out for the notch and stuff. the bed meaning the valves and stuff doesnt look too neat, but it definately serves the purpose. it would easily be cleaned up or just throw a bedcover on it. i just need to get rid of this damn thing asap i dont have anywhere to store it for the winter and i really want a new project that i can actually fit into...free to email me with any questions at claydogg84@aol.com..im in ny. like i said i really need to get rid of it. if having the headgasket fixed before the sale would make or break your decision i can have it done for like 300.

no thnx man, im going to buy an extreme at the end of this school yrs, so im gonna half to pass thnx for the offer, i just dont want to throw down that kind of cash, then have to take out another loan, The blazer is for sale for 2500 firm or trade will consider anything ask!

bump

Trade you a 95 corsica and a grand. 99,999 miles (little less than that but close) has a 10 disc cd changer 4 cylinder

I will half to think about that, you would half to make the drive to ohio if i decided i wanted to do the trade got any pics?

if you still have it come spring hit me back and mabey we can work out a trade or I can try and sell my car

cool man.... still for sale or trade!

any other offers on my blaze? i might just do the v8 swap if i dont get rid of it asap!

So can you tell me where you got that front bumper and how much it was.

- Later -
    - Jerry -

Check out my site's for pic's of my Jimmy's & Typhoon!

bought it on the truck

heyq

how much u want