Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 22"

22"

Does anyone know if 22s can fit on a s-10 blazer 4x4?

Umm...Not an 88s unless you want to lift it up to clear them. 22s is just over kill, biggest for the S-series that's still half decent for a daily driver are 20s.

Nate

thanks...ur 1992 Chevy S10 - bag'd is that a 4x4?

NO, it's a 2 wheel drive. I almost got the Jimmy bag'd but it's just a pain in the ass and never amounts to the same quality as a regular 2wd bag'd vehicle.

Nate

hmm ok..I have a 4x4..if..I'm really wanting to bagg it..it's going to be that hard!!?

Not THAT hard, but making EVERYTHING correct and making it last..that is the hard part.

2wd were meant to go lower ;) 4x4 aren't really, then can get low but the problems you'll have after some time are costly.

Nate

probs like what?

Audiodogg, you mind giving me some pointers on bagging the front?

Search the 4x4in section for bagging and see what comes up.

Problems basically are the entire front suspension will be fucked up... ;) Ball joints are the worse and you'll be replacing everything over and over again.

I know most people who have 4x4s have either replaced the whole frame with a 2wd frame or graphed a 2wd front clip on to it...which isn't easy.

If you ever want to sell you're blazer again I suggest not baggin' it because of the problems no body will want it. You're best off jacking up the 4x4 and finding a 2wd to slam...that way you have both..hahaha

Nate

nah I don't plan on selling it..i'd be replacing pivot balls alot? I'm not trying to bounce it up and down, I just want to lower and raise it,,fbss.

Think of it this way...go look under the front of blazer. See all the joints and arms that are connected to the front suspension (near the wheel) Think about replace most of that every year. It's not too cheap to do, but to keep the truck safe that's most likely what you have to do. Hell even on 2wd we have to replace a lot of the suspension parts every year or 2 just because the more you play with it (I like to play with it hehehe) the more wear and tear it is on your suspension. There are a few people here with bag'd 4x4s so search for that and you should find their posts, which will have all the info you need to do so. But do you want to keep the 4x4??

Nate

Gotcha,,you've been very very helpful. Ya I want to keep the 4x4. I will look around..do you know anyone offhand on here that has a bagged 4x4..with pics? I don't really want to stress my suspension out alot "playing with the bags. I'll just use it moderately. So far I don't know if i'm going to attempt the work myself or just pay a shop to do it. The last shop I talked to told me 4500 to do it with it being a 4x4

4x4 = BITCH!!!!!!!!! i have a 4x4 that i want to bag BADLY!!!!! there was a shop around here that quoted me at $1500 to bag it, which seems cheap, but i figured out how they did it, they bagged stuff for pretty cheap, but they sold rims too, and their rims were a BITCH, they quoted me at $3000 for a set of 4 15inch wire wheels, i was like "fuck this" i woulda let em bag my shit though, but they closed :( :0 :confused: :rofl:
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

They were going to charge you 1500? To airbag your 4x4? That alot cheaper than the shop told me.. They told me 4500!! But that was with fbss,pancake, and 3wheel. It's a guy on here that bagged his 2nd generation 4x4. he made and welded like a housing above his upper a-arms and, installed his bagg there. Didn't look to stable to me. Looked as if it would break under pressure.

$3000 3gs for a set of wirewheels!!! I would have told them bytch please. Ebay man. I'm buying a set of 20s, spinners, and tires from a guy on ebay for 2500. I do not remember what kind of rims they are but the spinners are the diablo kind that look like davins. I brought my alpine iva-d900 off of ebay, amps,subs,rear screens, wire, all came from ebay.