Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 22"

Just make sure the wheels are the right offset. But you might have a problem. A guy I know was going to put some on his bag'd S10 but the spinners stuck out too much to be able to tuck.

If you got a shop to bag it, because it's 4x4 and more difficult than a 2wd DO expect to pay over $4G's for it. Any less and it's a hack job.

Nate

ok..all the shops around here say 4-5 gs to bag it..it's not worth it to me..I'd rather have a nice set of 20s or some 22s...22s will not fit on a 1st gen blaze? is that what you guys are telling me?

I have a 89 s10 blazer 4x4 with a 350 engine I want to put 20 inch rims. Will they fit and will they tuck under the fender wells with put no modifications.

For the last time..22s wont work without A LOT OF MODIFICATIONS!!! And 20s take work too, because most are 8.5" or wider unless you buy FWD rims which start at 7.5 or 8".

Alex: Are you lowered any or is it a stock height 4x4?? You'll be pretty high with 20s and the turning goes to shits with 20s. I'll be bag'd on 20s next year and it's taking a lot of work, but I'm also going to be bodydrop'd as well, so it's a bit more difficult.

Nate

I have a standered hight 4x4 but I am thinking about tropping it 2 to 3 inches. i don't want to drop to much because I am installing a 350 and I need to use the truck in the winter time so I don' t want to get stuck. Do you think that I will have problems with the 20 with a 2 to 3 inch drop and will I have to cut anything because I don't want to cut.

I have some 20 inch spinners for sale 2600 + shippin... i have 3200 invested in them . need to sell fast . won't last long . gotta pay for my 22's

22's will fit if you are not lowered . my boy has 20's on his dime and he has a 4 5 drop .and they don't rub, only atfull turn.... i don't think you people know what you are talking about . but ooh well

Depends on tire size, and 22s are just TOO BIG for small trucks. Even blazers and 1st Gens are different that 2nd Gens when it comes to suspension and room.

Nate

hey guys..I got my 20" alba blaze and a couple of days ago..got my adapters and installed them today. You guys are RIGHT 22s would be toooooo big. the front tires rub my body fender on turning while in downtravel. I havn't experienced much driving with them.. I installed two of them at the tire shop I got my adapters from..and the other two on my lunch break at work. The adapters don't make them polk out as much as I thought. Will take pics later. I pawned my digi cam to get my 200 dollar adapters:) Hopefully i'll have it back by friday. talk to you guys later

Got a set of 20" alba blaze on the blaze. Input please...

http://www.xfortress.net/tmp/MVC-007F.JPG
    http://www.xfortress.net/tmp/MVC-001F.JPG

Originally posted by x2x
    Input please...
    wheels are nice.....seriously needs a drop though.
    Originally posted by Catching Second
    I'm making it a new rule that I am going to suck the dick

i've got 22s on my s-10 blazer 4x4 but i have a 3" suspension lift. the wheels have a big ass offset so stock height or lower just ain't gonna happen.

OK:puke: opps sorry but 4X4 AND BIG RIMS =:gay: :tool: whats the purpose of the 4x4 .i would not want to going muddin on some 20's or 22's or whatever.. jack that fucker up and put some 40's on that with some 17's rims and roll out..if you can't tuck it . fuck it . :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :rofl: :rofl: :finger:

i dont see that big of a differce between a escalade and a 4x4 blazer. i mean alot of peopel put 22's on a escalade and dont drop it. i dont see wuts wrong with doing it to a 4x4 blazer.........

do you really think that i would go muddin on 22s. there r a shit load of people on here that have 4x4s with rims. i just happen to go with 22.