Thread: need a good site and a few good suggestions

need a good site and a few good suggestions

I plan on buying an s-10 extreme pickup in the near future and I am looking for mods to do to it. I want to lower possibly, custom lighting, custom seats, custom interior, custom sound, stock extreme exterior except for rims and low pro tires, locking differential, engine mods such as: supercharger, intake, ignition, exhaust, cam, computer, fuel pump, oil pump, cooling, and possibly anything else you can suggest that I forgot... I want to have one of the dopest ride in town..
    Thanks for all you guys' help ur awesome:smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

Why the hell spend the money on an X then. If your basically redoing the entire thing, go get a stripped model.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

Definietly go for the stripper. That's only my thought but katzkin has some of the sweetest custom leather.

well because extremes are tight as hell and i want to have a tits ride even before i spend all the money on the upgrades because I am going to have to save up little by little for each upgrade and it's going to take me years and besides stock they are cool as hell you can't deny that

It sounds like u wanna replace at least 1/2 the stuff that makes a extreme differ from a reg. S10. the x's do look sweet but u could get a reg. S10 and put on a body kit, and u probably wouldnt be able to tell the differnece appearance wise. I'd get a reg.S10 4.3, save the $ you have for the x and put it in the reg.
    87' S10 Blazer 2wd 2d, 3/4 drop 18' Lexani Synegy's Shaved Roofrack Shaved Spare Tire Rack Shaved Emblems m3 Mirrors w/ LED Turn Signals FBI Smootie Rollpan w/ droptag, Smoothie Tailgate, 5% Tint SideWinder Alarm Alpine Deck Kenwood Amp Kicker 4x6's 2 15' Treo's. Under Construction Garage: 78' 350 4 bolt main Comletely Balanced, 9.5:1 Comp. hyperutectic rods, 480 288 Cam, Performer RPM Intake, Holley 675, 700r tranny w/ Brute shell, Z-Pac 3-4 clutch w/ B&M Megashifter

ok well basically my problem is my mom is totally against s-10's... She claims that in the winter they handle like crap and because of incodents with my uncle breaking an axle on an s-10 and my dad putting a rear-wheel drive car in the ditch she freaks out about any mention of it. But the thing is I can get away with an extreme because of the uniqueness of them it gives her a reason to like it.. it really sounds dumb but this is the truth so this is what I wanna do.

Ok I expect to hear all aobut this reply. Screw the s10 get a gmc or chevy fullsize hot truck. About 20k,same as the s10 x, but you get a 5.3l v-8. throw a blower headers and exhaust and go chase some lightning. Oh and can you fit 23s on a s, didn't think so

OR, you can go pick up one from the yard with a blown motor, and pick up an LT1 while your there. Spend another 2K in performance stuff on it, drop it 4" all around with 20's, shave and paint it. Then go chase some vettes, and still have more cash than buying an '02.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.