Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: S/T Lover's V8 Swap Party! IMPORTANT, READ!

Santa can suck my dick.. I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE christmas.. Christmas morning I'll wake up, watch everyone open all kind of shit, then I'll get depressed and head to the garage to work on my truck.. Hopefully I'll get the front clip back on, since I've been severly lacking in the "truck working" department the past few days, shit has just been too damn hectic. Hopefully I'll get it all fixed, but I'm getting to the point where im disenchanted with my truck.. Nothing ever goes anywhere near remotely right when I try anything, so I'll probably just end up quitting and selling it.. It's easy to be a quitter.
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    It's easy to be a quitter.
    not if you're talkin about drugs! Hope shit goes well for you man. I know its tough this time of year, keep your head up.

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    Hey sissy. Why in the fuck are you thinking of quiting. Youve been wanting a v8 blaze for a long time, you sold your bravy for it. SO dont quit. First off, yea it sucks, electircal problems.....but oh well you dont need inside lights, its not like your guages are gonna work anyways lol. IF it runs you have success, and i know it turns over for sure. SO your farther than me bitch. My truck hasnt moved in its own power in about a year when the battery went dead, it hasnt had a hood bolted on it for the last 10 months. And its getting closer but ive never even heard it turn over. So your farther than me.

Dont quit. Your like 75% done with the engine swap. Just chill out and take a break. Thats why mines not done yet, b/c i get burntout and wont work on it for a lil while and then one day wake up and go do something to it. But you CANNOT QUIT

Beer,Its whats for dinner Paraquat's Avatar
    Man, you cupcake
    the whole idea of me wanting to get in on helping in the first place was so I could hook you into working on mine
    haha, if I have time this weekend I can swing down, I've got a pretty open schedule, which I will post about later...
    I also have an ohm meter and wire! when in doubt, torch it
    er, in this case, check every connection.

--Steve
    I hate my truck.

Yeah, I'm a bitch. I'm just really emotional around christmas time.. I just get all fuckin stupid and retarded and out of control and sayin stupid shit, i just get all of whack.. Like right now, I'm notmal, but tomorrow morning and I could go off the deep end like I didd in that previous post.. John (S10Blazed) knows how I am, fuck, I snapped on him the other day for no reason, but he knows Im just a fuckin pyscho between turkey day and chrstiams day.. Once this friday wiings around all should be back to normal.. On a brighter note, I got a factory service manual for 1897 s10's and blazers, so maybe that will help me with the wiring problem.

Edit: this book should help, it has a ton of electrical info, about the cab, chassis, engine, and other assorted shit.. Maybe it will help!
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Beer,Its whats for dinner Paraquat's Avatar
    well if you still need a hand let us know...

--Steve
    I hate my truck.