Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: S/T Lover's V8 Swap Party! IMPORTANT, READ!

Anybody ever see an 7 or 8 S-vehicle & 1 GTO group burnout?

Dravosburg might look like California does right now!

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    S/t, just to let you know. allow yourself some good time for cutting the rad support, lol it blows donkey balls haha. Best of luck, I need to get off my ass you might be rolling before i do

Bunch of V8 S-series. Bagged trucks draggin. Burnouts. Video and digi cameras.

All we need is a few cases of beer and some topless women, and we've got a National truck show!!!

Im just hoping for some decent weather. My trucks hell in the snow.

I wanna see that limo truck too!
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

Beer shouldn't be a problem, plenty of you guys are 21.. Plus, the whole weekend, Food is on me, just as a show of gratitude for coming to my place to have a good time.. As for women, I have 1 that will be there, but shes mine, she just happens to be into workin on cars and engine swaps, so im making her come and help :bigthumb:.. My street has alot of parking on it, so that shouldnt be a problem, and there is an old school about 150 ft away that has a big parking lot in the back that would be great for a group picture, some draggin, donuts, burnouts, etc... I'm going to start getting really religious now and start praying for good weather that weekend.. lol
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Thats all I need from you bro. FOOD If you can keep me fed, I'll wrench till my fingers bleed.

Beer, consider it done. I still owe you anyways. Anything you need? Extra tools? Power/Air? Anything at all.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

well if you guys don't mind a newbie i would love to come good chance just to meet everyone and say hi:)

Any tools that you think might be of use, feel free to bring.. I have alot of shit, but there might be some special shit that you know of that works well that I don't have.. Anything I need i'll probabyl buy, thats why I have a sears card :bigthumb:

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

hmmmmmm..... I might take the noma on a roadtrip.. if the weather is good . :) But you guys better be leary of the mighty 2.2 if i do show up :D

*edit*
    I just looked into it on mapquest. Now it says it's a :
    Total Distance: 807.54 miles
    Total Estimated Time: 12 hours, 55 minutes

So.. I'm estimating about 9 hours of drive time (yes I drive fast). If the weather is nice. So.. it'd be very possible that I might make a guest appearance.

:bigthumb:
    Last edited by otter; 10-30-2003 at 09:32 PM.

Fuckin RIGHT! Thats what I like to hear Otter.. You'd be more than welcomed to come on Thursday if thats when you want to start, doesn't matter to me.. But hell yeah, I'd like to defenately see a otter sighting in good ol' Pennsylvania.. Just think, we'd have all kinda Mod's at my house, lol

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

I have to work monday-friday.. it is possible that I may be able to take friday off, and then try to drive up during the wee morning hours.. :D

We'll see how the weather is.

Registered User Catching Second's Avatar
    I would so LOVE to come. I am going to make sure everything is cool for me to make it. I don't know for fact or not if I'll be able to bring my Blazer or not. It really depends on the weather. If it looks fishy I'll have to bring my Suburban.

Two questions I have.

1) Where are we all going to sleep?

2) Sean, do you remember how long it took you to get to my house?
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

if we are going to make it a mod party my jimmy needs lowered:)

We're going to have my whole house to sleep.. I have 2 bedrooms, plus couches and I can get air mattresses and regular mattresses to lay on the floor.. Ricky - to get to your house, it took me about a little less than 3 hours...
    Last edited by S/T Lover; 11-02-2003 at 02:44 AM.

Registered User Catching Second's Avatar
    2 hours? That's it!? Holy hell. That's awesome. As long as the weather works out I will be there. If there is no risk of snow at all I will bring the Blazer.
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

Otter, you bastard. If you're going, you can trailer me and the 'mero up there :bigthumb:
    DD - 2002 GMC Sierra ECLB 5.3l 2wd *330hp, 350ftlbs at the wheels*
    Toy - 2004 Pontiac GTO 1 of 323 *too much power for a purple car*
    Project(s) - Something with two wheels.