-More room for Stereo stuff
    -No back seat issue while installing step-notch
    -smoother from the back

2 Doors:
    -Lighter = Faster

4 doors: 5, 2 Doors - 1

4 doors > 2 doors

:D

Alright listen I don't care about weight really... I'm not going "hardcore" racing or nothing. I just want some speed, enough to make sure no ricer bitch will think he's little 10 dollar exhaust would scare me.. Maybe I shoulda said this before.. But yeah I'm throwing a 350 just to have that lil bit of hp to make sure those wanna be ricers won't think I'm all show and no Go.... But i still love the fact of 4 doors... thanks for yur replies negative or possitive this is a forum, and we do discuss so anything is accepted into consideration!

-Mike:bigthumb:

yeah, i know. I just made that post to show that the only thing that 2 doors have better than 4 doors is the fact that they dont weigh as much. Hell, i have a 4 door, and i love it. I wouldn't want a 2 door. :D I plan to eventually put in a powerfull 350 in my 4 door

Oh ok, hehe i read it wrong, hell yeah 4 doors do sound tight....

ok well I have a 2dr first gen and a 4 dr second gen I think the 4 dr first gen was ugly but not as ugly as the 2dr second gen with the exception of the xtreme the back is just so ugly

bass is a addiction! addiction2bass's Avatar
    i like 4 doors best. 2 doors are ok but only if your driving around with you and one other person only. i hate leaning forward to let someone in and out of the rear!!!!!!!
    I HATED THAT IN MY FRIENDS CARS!!!!!
    thats why every car ive bought is a 4door! when i first got my liscence my dad let me drive some vetes and well they sucked! speed was nice but the room sucked you couldnt even put a back pack in the rear!
    1997 C1500 extended cab, 4/6drop, helper bags almost to low.
    2 15mtx 8500s behind my head.

Yeah thats how it is for me as well. I feal ya man, 3 of my buddies got 2 door saturns small little tiny cars, its like sucking a golfball through a garden hose.... and my other buddy has a 2 door neon, and a 2 door integra, and i cannot stand it no more. I know having 4 doors means more driving, but lets just keep that for people to think, just cause i got 4 doors doesn't mean im going to be the taxi bitch, lol ya know, anyways 4 doors do look alot better on 2nd gens and do have more room.. cause i like to ride low.. in my seat that is.

-MIke

bass is a addiction! addiction2bass's Avatar
    LOL i hear ya thier..... i love being layed back and not worring about smashen people behind ya.LOL
    and well with a 4door ya got more room for subs in the back :)
    1997 C1500 extended cab, 4/6drop, helper bags almost to low.
    2 15mtx 8500s behind my head.

Yeah more cargo space I love it!

i bought a 4 door 2 gen. cause i think they look better then the 2 doors. Dont get me wrong, i like the 2 door blazers too but i just think the 4 doors look longer and look better slammed to the ground.

I'm in a debate again, cause i want my blazer to be quick to beat ricers, which is why im throwing in a 350, but people are saying that it will still be slow.. cause of te fact of 4 doors, don't get me wrong 4 doors looks wayyyy better then 2dr but if i wanna be quick should i go with the 2dr, but one thing i want is more room and i know for sure the 2 dr's don't provide that. my heart is still in 4 dr but i need some suggestions on will i be quick with a 350, exhaust, intake, blah blah, since i cant afford supercharger kit brand new, should i go with NOS?
    -Mike

Go with a 4 door. I have a Gen 1 4 door with the w coded vortec motor, and blow the doors off most ricers around where I live. My blaze is all stock too. Not even dropped. Ultimate sleeper.

As far as being quick with a 350 and the "bolt-ons" make sure you buy parts where your rpm range will be. Most stop light challenges run in the 1500 to 6000-6500 rpm range. Much higher in the rpms and you will loose low end torque. However if you plan on a power adder, make sure that your motor is purposely built for it. Forged rods and pistons are a good idea, along with quality bearings. If you plan on nitrous be sure you tune for it (i.e. more fuel, less timing, colder plugs) I know a little about the efi setups, but if you run a carb I would have know ideas. Hope this helps.
    "You have come here from all over the world, because society has no further use for you..."
    "This place will now be your holding pad until your death"

yeah man that makes sense, and gives me more of a idea of what i want to get into, any other suggestions? thanks alot CMELEVU

-MIke

'Fraid I just Dont Member Shrugger's Avatar
    I never thought to much of the 4door Blazers. But after seein this months cover of Mini Truckin DAMN their startin to grow on me.
    2..4..2..4..2..4.. !?!
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    "an unused weapon is a useless weapon"
    ALL infidels shall be shrugged!
    :eek: <--- 'O' face

Originally posted by BlazinDubz
    yeah man that makes sense, and gives me more of a idea of what i want to get into, any other suggestions? thanks alot CMELEVU

-MIke
    Just do lots of research before spending $$. As far as any engine work, ask a couple of good engine builders what they suggest. It may seem that you are a pain in the ass to them but it will be well worth it for you in the long run. What gears do you plan on? I like the 3.73 ratio. Its a good all around gear. Just ask for any other questions you have. I may not know alot about modding blazers, but I do have lots of friends that mod other cars and trucks.
    "You have come here from all over the world, because society has no further use for you..."
    "This place will now be your holding pad until your death"

fo doe