Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2dr VS. 4dr

Suffering from C.R.S. crafty one's Avatar
    I'd prefer a 2dr over my 4dr, but since I've got two kids, the 4dr is the only way to go.
    It looks like everyone else's maroon 4dr....

bass is a addiction! addiction2bass's Avatar
    4 doors= more room for the honeys.......... ;) the more the merry.LOL
    1997 C1500 extended cab, 4/6drop, helper bags almost to low.
    2 15mtx 8500s behind my head.

Yeah I've driven in my buddies 2003, 2dr, and Christ right when I get it, I feal the cramming, and the seat is small, the console is like right there riding my ass... Very uncomfortable, and I gotta move up the seat for the person behind me, and before I know I move 1 inch forward, my knees are jabbing the dash... Not very good so I'm searching for a 4 door as we speak.. Thanks guys!

-Mike

Originally posted by supernova
    4 doors suck. IF you want a fuck, fuck inside, not in a car...or truck or whatever. One day when i have kids and im old ill get a 4 door something. Unless its made before 1970 or so 4 doors suck

hahahah im really just being an ass. I prefer 2 doors. I wont have a back seat anyways, my tanks going there so friends can kiss my ass.

It isn't all about fucking.... sometime when you have been kicked out of the house, and need somewhere to sleep, the blazer works wonders... or out with some friends, when the blazer had a lift on it, off roading, and one truck got stuck, and you stayed with it, it was nice to be able to put the seats down, and have a nice area to sleep.... he he he, but the fucking in the blaze is nice too... lol:D

~Emily~
    I like a guys c0ck like I like my Chevy's, Built Like A Rock.....:boink:

1996 Chevy Blazer
    2001 Chevy Silverado
    2001 GMC Sierra

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    umm im decently tall, and with my back seat lay'd down i hav eenough room to do anything i want back there

Originally posted by BlazinDubz
    Yeah I've driven in my buddies 2003, 2dr, and Christ right when I get it, I feal the cramming, and the seat is small, the console is like right there riding my ass...
    Uhhhh, arent the seats and the consoles the same size?? How damn big are you that the console is about to go up your ass man?? I can see the problem when people are in the back seat though, still alot more room than an ext cab truck back there.
    2001 Blazer - 2dr 2wd, V6 auto, HPPIII, 5/5 drop with 18's and 20's *SOLD* 98 S-10 StreetSource Profile
    NEW StreetSource Profile
    Click Me - My Gallery!

if i only had a dollar for everytime i had to sleep in my car..... i think i could buy another truck.LOL

Originally posted by blazerchick96
    It isn't all about fucking....
    ~Emily~
    It's not?????!!!!! Damn.... I guess I need to get another Austin Healy then....sigh
    Support Sattelite Radio! Goto www.siriusbackstage.com
    goto http://www.pghconsulting.net/teal to see my updated pics!

-- I won't bag it and/or drop it, because face it, I'm too old to have a ghetto-mobile
    "I live with 2 retards and a deaf person.....It's not so bad..." --Grandma

Originally posted by rlith
    It's not?????!!!!! Damn.... I guess I need to get another Austin Healy then....sigh

well, come on now, not just fucking, you can do 69 easier with the seats down, give better head with the seats down.... come on... it isn' t all about just fucking.... lol
    I like a guys c0ck like I like my Chevy's, Built Like A Rock.....:boink:

1996 Chevy Blazer
    2001 Chevy Silverado
    2001 GMC Sierra

LOL
    Support Sattelite Radio! Goto www.siriusbackstage.com
    goto http://www.pghconsulting.net/teal to see my updated pics!

-- I won't bag it and/or drop it, because face it, I'm too old to have a ghetto-mobile
    "I live with 2 retards and a deaf person.....It's not so bad..." --Grandma

I have a first gen 4 door and a second gen 2 door. The biggest problem I have found in the 2 door is that stupid small window behind the doors. If you put any kind of sound system in your truck they rattle like a S.O.B.

i have no problems with my 2 door i'm 5'9 and my seats are let all the way back and there is still alot of room in the back seat and to much in the front for me and when the seat is let down there is room back there for what ever u want i could sleep back there if i had to
    1990 2Door blazer, dropped 2"up front 3"out back, pioneer DEH-P3600, two 15" kicker comp's, a gm-2000 200watt pioneer amp. SOON TO COME flowmasters, a lower drop, fresh paint, better subs and amps and some 17or18" rims
    :blazer:

whats all this talk about sleeping in the back seat.
    fuck that noise.
    Since when is this shit about being practical?

4 doors are just an all around better looking version...

hey ive slept in my truck quite a few times........
    its realy not that bad. i carried my pillow and blanket and just chilled for acouple days in the truck until things at home settled down ;)

i have a four door and wouldn't trade it for a 2 door any day. i think 4 doors look better at stock height, lowered and are more sleek looking since they are longer than the 2 door version....but yeah, i like the 4 doors for pretty much all the reasons everyone else just listed