Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My interior pics...

Psst...FC's Dragger FoolishBlazer's Avatar
    post me more info on the 2nd gen handles? :) those are badass, let me know how you did that man!

Well, HiVoltageDriver sold me some 2nd generation door panels, trim, and door handles. I was originally gonna do the whole 2nd gen door, but i decided on just the handles. Basically what I did was took a grinder and cut into the inner door skin where I wanted the handles to be..then I welded the edges of the handles base onto the door skin, and the part that turns, was in the hole so there was room to turn. Then I shortened the linkage rod, and bent it at the end. :D

Mike whats up

Hey all im just getting into the blazer thing i want it to be my first car, so im going to look for one in alberta any help would be mighty im getting a full time job and a loan, going to get my hands dirty in this blazer stuff hoping mike will give me some pointers on the way, there money in it for him lol... i got to see his work first hand.. up close and personal lol.. well mike what you think you have inspird me lol well great work all keep it up...
    :bowdown: Softy :bowdown:

Haha thanks man. Yea for sure, any help you need call me up.

Talking Great

Thanks mike i got you email address here somewhere ill email you and talk to you on msn, thanks ya when i find a blazer ill go and take that offer i heard that karbz riped you off, darn bad deal lol. well this is like getting accepted by god, when he tells you your allowed into heaven lol " me funny " :D

Oh ya just adding on to this mike, would you make me a blazin low sticker like the one you did at shop! i want to put it on the back of my blazer when i get it......
    Last edited by Softy; 12-31-2003 at 11:27 PM.

Nah im like best friends almost with the guys at Karbz, there nice guys. As for the BlazinLow sticker, you gotta be BlazinLow worthy and earn that sticker, then ill make ya one for free. Itll be like in brownies when we earned badges....i mean scouts...

can one of u guys please tell me where i can get tweed at, cause i don't have a clue, ive been all over the place here, and nothing
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

Originally posted by Catching Second
    I'm making it a new rule that I am going to suck the dick

Talking Mike & Toolman

Hey Mike

so i have to earn it gotch ya! lol mark didnt believe we were talking! lol well your not on msn ever either lol lol well i will look forward to earning it.. im going to appy for some work tommorow. so what else have you done besides your door handles................................ one last thing mike could you give me a ride in your girl (blazer) sometime i want to see this and have a good prospect for my self, my friend ziener had a blazer but he never did anything with it lol just stock. email me, if its ok or post if its kool to give me a ride sometime.... :D :D

Hey Toolman

Is that site canadian or american .....
    Last edited by Softy; 01-03-2004 at 12:47 AM.

Pic of my speaker pods (made them a few weeks ago)....If you look on my previous pictures there is a hole in the bottom of the door panels...thats where these go.

that is American.....but they have an awesome selection (especially in the vinyl leather-like stuff) and the price is decent.
    Originally posted by Catching Second
    I'm making it a new rule that I am going to suck the dick

ya true true only like max 30 dollar canadian so i guess thanks man... ill probly do that leather vinyl stuff i like it better for dashes and stuff and tweed for the roof and sides lol thanks

Leather is gonna be difficult for the dash becuase it doesnt stretch well and the sides will be a biotch...with tweed you can kind of melt the edges together on the sides...leather is a different story.

but if i wanted it could be doe right!

You'll hafta shave some of the curves and stuff out of the dash, and then stitch the edges up probobly.