Thread: What's Important

HOPPIN Connoissuer! Black n Chrome's Avatar

Lightbulb What's Important

What is more important? Adjustable air ride or tint or paint or wheels. I have a new Xtreme and i already 17*7 chrome wheels.
    I am asking others what makes a car. I roll down the street now and i realize people look, with an addition of a system they realy look. I want thier jaws to drop. Help[IMG]
    Silly MINI, Hydro's are for LOLO's
    FREAkss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go with the air ride. Girls love a truck that bounces.:D
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

non posting whore
    i would do bags 2 lay ur truck out
    Motionthree.com (610) 960-2921

With bags there is couple of combos. I have heard that you can use ajustable shocks on the back to save time. On the other hand they are slow, then i have heard of ladder bars and 4 links what would be the best. What would be the most economical.
    FREAkss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best way to go is a four link. But this is expensive and time consuming. You can just mount the bags and leave one leaf spring (which you should de-arc) on each side.

How do you de-arc a leef spring, also i looked at the rear and there is some sort of sway bars on the rear that i have never seen. Is this new to Xtremes or should it be cake.

Thanks for the help!!!@!
    FREAkss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

non posting whore
    no more sway bars they gotta be removed if u r going to bag it, do a four link not mono springs

Hey oneLow,I love your S-10 awsome truck!Hey I was thinking about ditchin my hydros and takin a trip to see good friend Bob Grant and have him put 'bags on,can you tell me a litle about airbags?Like can you clown on them alot?Can they out-beat hydros?I know there not as messy as hydros,but all my buddys dawg on me cuz I sport hydros...So its time for a change.I'd ask bob but he's just tell me alot bs probaly just to make a sell.so im askin a fello minitrucker for some advice.

-Thanks

non posting whore
    well i have 2 twelve gallon tanks at 185 pounds but since i have half inch lines and valves i use up my air fast. so u can really be playing with ur box that much b/c it kills the pressure. but i did the four link and u get better side 2 side with that. i also didnt put shocks in the front so my front hops, i was thinking of running the bottle next season but i dont know. if u run the bottle u can make bags hop like 4 -6 feet.

What is the bottle and what if i run three eights hose. I want to hop but i am looking more just to look cool. Would 1/2 inch hose be the better way. Whats a better bottle ? I mean size or pounds.
    FREAkss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B & C- If you go mono leaf in the rear, de-arcing in done by taking a torch the spring in two places the let it drop another inch or two. You heat it up about an inch from the loop eye in each end. The weight of the truck will bend it down.
    'The bottle' is a Co2 bottle. Same as air just smaller tank and a whole hell of a lot of pressure. You have to have a regulator also.