Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics Of My Devious 3-Link (56kers B-ware)

Pics Of My Devious 3-Link (56kers B-ware)

Well it took Devious about 6 working days to do it, they under estimated my blazer. But its done and it rides really well. It was a tight squeeze so sorry about the pics not the best. but once again my truck rides like a dream and pinion is looking great. if you hve any questions please ask.

Just a back view of it

That one shows the panhard a little better. They had to bend it and shape it to get it to fit back there with the gas tank in the way.

There you can see where they attached the 3rd link to.

there you can see the bracket that attached to the diff cover

you can see the hole 3rd link in that pic

well I guess thats all, i didnt really take any pics of the lowr 2 bars cause we all have seen them b4, but i could if someone wants to see those. if you would like a better pic of something let me know I will try.
    2002 Blazer Xtreme (Black)
    Street Sceene Sport Mirrors
    Tribal Flames Tinted Windows
    Clear Corners
    Billet Bowtie, Antenna, DoorSills
    Painted Silver Interior
    Bagged [SMC/CONITECH/Engine Driven Compressor
    18 inch Billet Specialties

Fiberglass Fabrication EpicenterDesigns's Avatar
    Bradenton- FL........hammerin'-grindin'-sandin'-primin'
    Where are the bags mounted and lets see the lifted and slammed pics.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!

im guessing bags over the axle? anywayz i want to see more pics too
    -Bryan

bags are in-front of the axle
    I dont really have any good shots for this but I got some. I can take better one later

back up

Thats all down. my back is a little lower now and im not sure if i had my spindles in in that picture, the shadows are a little tricky
    Clear Corners
    Painted Silver Interior

Didn't you have and Area51 customs 2 link on there before. What's the difference between that two link they did and the 3 link devious did?
    2003 Blazer Xtreme

Mods at: http://www.cardomain.com/id/xtremeblzr03

Do they not believe in painting the finished work? To me that looks like a backyard custom job and not something you would have to pay a shop alot of money for.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Originally posted by XBLZR03
    Didn't you have and Area51 customs 2 link on there before. What's the difference between that two link they did and the 3 link devious did?
    No...you are thinking of my friend Brian (Badblazerx) outta VA. If you click on the S10forum link down below in my sig, you can see his blaze in some of the pics.

Originally posted by Dragginblazer
    Do they not believe in painting the finished work? To me that looks like a backyard custom job and not something you would have to pay a shop alot of money for.
    not trying to sound like a dick, but I seriously doubt you can do better work then jeff @ devious customs, i would bet money on it. They didnt paint one bracket. big woop. and that bracket is hard as a mofo to get to. i cant even really see it, that pic was with mine hand reached up under the truck, so go ahead and call jeff (909) 948 1700 and tell him how backyardish his work looks. (and yeah Jeff did work on it because of how hard it was)
    Clear Corners
    Painted Silver Interior

Originally posted by 02BLZRX
    not trying to sound like a dick, but I seriously doubt you can do better work then jeff @ devious customs, i would bet money on it. They didnt paint one bracket. big woop. and that bracket is hard as a mofo to get to. i cant even really see it, that pic was with mine hand reached up under the truck, so go ahead and call jeff (909) 948 1700 and tell him how backyardish his work looks. (and yeah Jeff did work on it because of how hard it was)
    Youre right he cant, but i sure can.I would never let something like that leave with no paint on it.I paint every single bit of bare metal.He has a lift, i know, so it isnt hard to get to at all.Just cause you cant see it doesnt mean the rust wont find it.But anyways, the truck looks cool, id just get under and shoot something on that mare metal.Rust is the devil.
    Bolt on is for swing sets.
    SSM Profile

Hmm so they had enough room to stick the gun in there but couldn't get a rattle can a few inches from it? Makes sence to me.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

02BLZRX.... isn't devious's numer 909 947 1800
    2003 Blazer Xtreme

Mods at: http://www.cardomain.com/id/xtremeblzr03

dude, you are right, but if you are pointing that to fill good about your self because I made a mistake, you are fucking retaded, if your curious cause you are trying to get ahold of them then yeah thats it.
    Clear Corners
    Painted Silver Interior

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    thats Devious here in Cali huh?? ya I heard about their work, personally Id never let them work on my truck. I think Ive seen your truck before. Were you at that one hot rod show in Irwindale a couple months ago?? I was there with my friend Chris Santana, guy with the white and blue flammed s10.

One of the guys I was there with had his truck bagged there. Biggest mistake ever. First his compressors fell off while draggin, then he blew 2 bags, then his 3 link broke and snapped 3 bolts off the pumpkin. He ended having my friend Kyle redo it all. He happily cut off the ugly ass xmember they built with their logo on it. Just letting you know. His truck was the black s10 on an 18/20 combo at that show, if that was you there.

Truck looks very nice though, you gonna make it out to Reso?
    Last edited by Trigga187; 11-25-2003 at 03:25 AM.
    Good Bye Blazer

Trigga, No I didnt make it to that show, I dont think I was home yet, because I never even heard of it. Youd friend with the blue white flames, is that the one with 18/20's and in acro, thats a nice truck. I will be making it to reso. Cant wait, first time. which reminds me I need to send my pre reg away.
    Clear Corners
    Painted Silver Interior

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    ok nevermind I thought ur truck was blue, so its not the one Im talking about. Anyways, ya my friends truck had an 18/20 combo, now its sits on 20s all around. We'll be at Reso for sure. Hit me up if u wanna roll over there.
    Good Bye Blazer