Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pics Of My Devious 3-Link (56kers B-ware)

Originally posted by draggin96
    LMAO, what is up with that.
    i bet they set it up and took it off the lift and the panhard hit that strap...then they took it all apart and bent that shit got pissed and sloppily welded the bracket back on said fuck painting it. weve all been thier lol

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, with the holidays and working and partys and such OI havent really been on the comp much. Defintly not long enough to make my reply to you guys.

For the people who wanted to see more pics
    Steert soucre CarDomain

As for the ride, it feels great, and rides so much better.
    Smullen I paid 700 for it.

AS for the rest of you. please read on

ME
    "Im just tired of people on here who sit and talk shit all day but dont really do anythingwith thier trucks ,"

Now did I say anything about working on your own vehicle? No But I would like to change my statment anyways, I hate people on these board like Lucky Bazer and Dragginblazer who just sit and talk shit all day

Lucky Dime
    you actually quoted me and then did that annoying ass post

"First of all, I hope your not talkin about Slammy? Have you ever seen any of the work that guy does? He does some of the cleanest and sickest work I have seen in my opinion, and he knows his shit...so if your sayin he doesnt do anything with his truck you better think again
    Second of all, If your shittin on Draggin for not doin his own work then your also talkin about yourself homeboy cuz you sent your shit to a shop too..."

Talking about slammy? why would I be go look at his post, Notice how he was talking? See where it says ID just get under there and shoot something on that metal..... He actually presents him self as a mature self respecting person.

SLAMMY
    id just get under and shoot something on that mare metal.Rust is the devil."

But seriously LUCKY you need to put slammys cock down and go back to breast feeding from your mom because you aint going to get any milk from that utter.

Dragginblazer

Yeah your right. I don't do anything to either of my trucks.

My work truck has more mods than your xtreme. As for me doing my own work, the only thing I don't mess with is rear bags and body drops. I leave that to Slammy.

Do you really feel good about yourself for posting "My work truck has more mods than your xtreme." Well good Im glad you got it off your back, Im not going to grant you the pleasure of arguing with you on that even though its pretty easy. But my last bit of advice to you is, you should really treat others as you wish to be treated cause you dont always know whos around. And what I mean by that is this HAD you walked up to my truck at a show an said that you would have got your ass owned by my friends. Even if your truck is better its just common sense man.

Yeah I think thats all I have to say. Im not sure if I will reply to any more post on this thread, but if you want to go ahead talk some more shit go ahead but hust to warn you I might not reply (its a waste of time)
    2002 Blazer Xtreme (Black)
    Street Sceene Sport Mirrors
    Tribal Flames Tinted Windows
    Clear Corners
    Billet Bowtie, Antenna, DoorSills
    Painted Silver Interior
    Bagged [SMC/CONITECH/Engine Driven Compressor
    18 inch Billet Specialties

Ok..well i took the time just to register...to tell you that it sucks that you took your truck to a shitty shop and got work that none can be proud of...u need to close your mouth...
    Originally posted by 02BLZRX
    And what I mean by that is this HAD you walked up to my truck at a show an said that you would have got your ass owned by my friends.
    you need your freinds to beat someone up for you?

I have no alliances with any shop, since I do everything myself.

but if the bracket hadn't been cut and rewelded on, or even if they had cleaned up the jagged bracket edge and radiused the gas tank bracket a little bit with an angle grinder and painted everything black, I don't think we'd have three pages of BS over what amounts to about 5 minutes work.

Originally posted by 02BLZRX
    And what I mean by that is this HAD you walked up to my truck at a show an said that you would have got your ass owned by my friends. Even if your truck is better its just common sense man.
    "Well shit, if you can't see it why paint it?" That must be their motto.

I love morons that can only defend themselves on the internet by saying their friends will beat your ass! STFU and go paint your shit before you have to go get a tetnis shot. I never said my truck was better...read the sig.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Well, I was gonna give you another annoying ass respnse but it seems everyone else took care of most of it. Anyway, If u dont like people who just come on here and talk shit, then why do you do it?
    But seriously LUCKY you need to put slammys cock down and go back to breast feeding from your mom because you aint going to get any milk from that utter.
    And you call yourself a "mature self respecting person?" :nono:

Originally posted by Lucky Dime
    Anyway, If u dont like people who just come on here and talk shit, then why do you do it?
    Can anyone say OWNED!...

:rofl: I love Blazin Low
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

says it all
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.DFWminis.com

:rofl: That picture owns.

:bigthumb:
    www.DFWminis.com

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    your truck is stock and bagged, you didnt even bag it yourself and you think you can talk shit?

you paid 700 bucks for that install? thats gotta suck
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    why are you guys still talking shit?? Let it go already. Childish shit here
    Good Bye Blazer

Cause it's true thats why.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Originally posted by Trigga187
    why are you guys still talking shit?? Let it go already. Childish shit here
    Its the blazinlow way ... :bigthumb: lol