Thread: 2wd 91 S-10 Blazer for sale in the Pittsburgh area

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar

2wd 91 S-10 Blazer for sale in the Pittsburgh area

I am posting this for my buddy. He decided to copy off of me and buy an S-10 so he is selling his blazer now. I wish he would of dediced this 3 weeks ago, but whatever...

It is a 91, 2wd, 2.8 throttle body with 160k miles. It has rims on it, if you want to call them that. Right now as it sits it needs only a battery and alternator. There is only minor problems with the right front fender and some rust starting on the rocker panels and doors. (you can see in the picture). The interior is red. We are in the Pittsburgh area. If you want further info call (724)775-8774 and ask for John. He is asking $1700 with the rims. I will have more pictures the next time I stop out at his house. This was taken in front of my house about a month ago.

and if you want to see a really big version of the picture above, Click here (753k)
    Last edited by s10blazed; 04-15-2002 at 10:04 PM.

how much for a striped truck all i need is the 2wd i have a 4x4 lowrider and i need 2wd to air bag it?
    TJ HARMATA
    2002 BLAZER ROLLIN ON DUBS
    THE DRIVING FORCE
    ROLLIN IN JERSEY

He would prefer to sell it as-is.

hey amn how much just without the wheels already have a set of roadster wires for 2wd drive gm rides. Just want the truck no wheels
    living life and cheating death

hey sblaze! them are some awesome lawn chairs there. someone knocked them over though. and your basketball goal looks a little crooked. just thought i'd tell ya. :rofl: :rofl: :smoker: :smoker:
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.

I will ask him if he will sell it without the rims. He doesnt have another set though. So it would be really inconvient for him to find some other rims. I'll ask though.

bigdawg, my lawn chairs are awesome. My dad just finished making his own also.. maybe I'll have a pic in the next few days :bigthumb: and that basketball hoop has been around as long as me. I am surprised its still standing by the way myself and the neighborhood kids neglect it.

Ok, he said $1300 and he'll change the rims over too.