Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaotic Kustomz

Kaotic Kustomz

does anyone know the kaotic kustomz website (not the car club) or anyway i can get in contact with them i am looking for balljoints for 20's

what are you talking about???? ball joints for 20s?????????????????????????????????????
    wicked to the bone i am
    you can meet me in the dark if you think im playin 4 DOOR LOVE

a whole bunch of people said you need different ball joints to lay frame on 20's up front
    Just when you thought i faded away, I came back harder then ever...

Kaotic drills a portion of the ball joint out so that they can rotate those few extra degrees when trying to lay out on 20's...

In my opinion, you should do one of two things:
    1. Buy custom Control Arms that are designed with this in mind.
    2. Pie Cut and reweld your stock control arms to keep the balljoints from binding.

I find both of those option much more appealing than drilling into balljoint...

They do some killer looking work there, but I don't agree with them on many of there design practices. But they are good guys none the less that can be VERY creative...

what do u mean "pie cut" and reweld the stock control arms to keep them from binding?

Also where can you buy custom control arms that are amde for that would the tubeular ones from air ride be ok?

Thanks for the help man
    Just when you thought i faded away, I came back harder then ever...

http://www.k-otickustomz.com/ is the webpage. I met Eric (i think is his name, the guy that runs it) and some of his buddies are Carlisle.. Super cool guy, knows alot of shit, he had a trick ass s10 converter to right wheel drive and laying rocker there.. Pretty bad ass, it wasn't completely finished, but bad ass none the less.. But that above is there webpage

Edit: checked s10forum, and it says in his info that the webpage is down for updating.. Maybe just sign up over there and PM him and you can get ahold of him that way.
    Last edited by S/T Lover; 12-08-2003 at 06:26 PM.
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Originally posted by LOtownPumper
    They do some killer looking work there, but I don't agree with them on many of there design practices. But they are good guys none the less that can be VERY creative...
    is that becuz alot of his shit has reverse 4 links?
    -Bryan

i feel the same way about them.. ive seen that s-10.. its bad ass.. they know what there doing.. but like LOtown.. i dont like the fact that 99% of the stuff they do has a reverse 4 link.. besides that they do kool lookin shit
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

he says his reverse 4 links work for him but he says that the next truck thats coming in is getting a forward 4
    -Bryan

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    his phone number was posted at s10forum.com last week. Larry [irsd_mini] made a post looking for it and some one replied with it. I beleive his site is down for the time being due to updates.

and yes he does some sick werk, reverse 4 link ppffff who cares its not like its going to break. He does a great job with his installs and they wont fail and they are probally build the way customers want them. now maybe if it was a reverse two link then you could say something but its all well built and not going any where so dont knock it.
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!

oh i got those ball joints from them. just installed them last weekend...but i dont got wheels so i dunno how they work lol

the # is 1-609-352-2845. And btw does it really matter if the four link is reversed or not???? Who gives a damn, Eric does damned good work and never has any problems with the work he does. Anyways give him a call hes a good guy and does incredible work
    A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

'94 Bravada
    '67 Chevelle
    '73 Chevelle

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    i'm with him^

hey hey hey lookie here, what i found, Hey its Eric at K-otic Kustomz. Ill start with a fews things here on the ball joint subject. for starters when you pie cut or get new ones YES you get more clearence to lay but did you ever think about what happens when you lift it now since you dont have that much space on the ball joint to lift. It binds up when you are lifted. I did the pie cut method and new control arm method. And didnt like either so i came up with something thats easier to do and less xpensive and people still hate. Just cause in not some big company or have a big add in a magazine dont mean s.h.i.t .
    Oh and slow 89 i love that saying man i got bored and did the right hand drive on my truck with a 355 motor swap(well my 4bangger fuel pump went bad but anyway)
    I just think alot of people are scared I came out of no where and im building top notch stuff people never seen b4 on the eastcoast. Its pretty funny i worked down in TX for a yr and no one never said anything about revers links ever MY boss had many trucks fetured and still no one complained. People will get a reverse link if they dont want to do a fuel cell cause i no i will not do any companies pre built link setup. I build all my own tabs and 4 links (1-1/4 inch 1/4 thick) but so sum things up "your doubt fuels me and your hate drives me" <~~~~ Hatebreed
    I was going to post a pic but it dont have the option as it did on the other post i posted
    Last edited by K-otic Kustomz; 12-09-2003 at 11:52 AM.
    Right-Hand drive 98 S-10 with a 355 and everything custom

I've heard nothing but good things about the work these guys do.. Hell, I know when its time for my Blazer to get a 4 link when I bag it, its getting driven to New Jersey for Eric to do.. No matter what anyone does in any business, people are going to hate.. Usually its because they are either jealous of the work or can't beat the price. I work for a relatively small heating and cooling company in Pittsburgh, and alot of other companies HATE us because they can't touch our prices and we do the cleanest installs in the area.. People say we are price gougers or that we do chop work, but when we show pictures of jobs people just keep coming back.. I'm not worried about what any of our competitors or what anyone else says but the customer. As long as the customer is happy, I couldn't give two shits what other people think.. Thats just my rant on business for today, lol
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.