Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaotic Kustomz

Right-Hand drive 98 S-10 with a 355 and everything custom

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    Lol.. I aint even got time to get started on this one.. this forum aint worth the time .. keep using modified ball joints, reverse 4 links, and the ever so clever engineering nitemare.. the infamous 2 link....
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

LOL!!! holy crap DragginBlazer needs to read this thread..not only are they doggin Low Town but extremes too LOL!! o man I was laughin this whole thread :bigthumb:
    www.DFWminis.com

Yeah broken balljoints are not cool. I've had 2 and they both sucked. My truck will probably get the pie cut method so I can keep buying cheap oem parts :D that is if I dont find a tubular a-arm setup that isn't made by a big bolt on company (you know I don't support that crap)

Reverse 4-links are good like said above if you don't want to relocate the tank or your just looking for the easy way out...that is if the setup dosent get too much lift.

Competing companies will always talk bad about each other, get over it.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

because I only want to run 18's on my Blazer...If I wanted to run 20's, it would be another story, but I'm perfectly happy with my 18's...I could run out and buy a set of 22's if I felt like it, but that's not what I want...
    LoL you sure it is cause you do not want to relocate all the stuff in the engine bay ;p
    www.DFWminis.com

Lowtown man you need to quit preeching that sportruck.com crap. Everytime someone says anything about 2-links or reverse 4-links you start with that crap. You pretty much quote those jackasses word for word and it's the same crap every time.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Originally posted by Dragginblazer
    Competing companies will always talk bad about each other, get over it.
    Why do you always try to pin my opinions on 4 Links to those of a company? I have _ZERO_ ties to any company... I only try to help other that care to understand the finer points of suspension design out of the goodness in my heart. I don't sell anything, and the only customers I have are friends who only pay with a 6 pack and a pizza...

I could sit back and say nothing, it sure would give me less headaches...But there are people out there who really want to understand the hows and whys of suspension design...

Originally posted by BlazingDood13
    LoL you sure it is cause you do not want to relocate all the stuff in the engine bay ;p
    :confused:

I'm going to have to relocate all of that for the body drop this winter...

Relocating things doesn't bother me...I once swapped a VW VR6 and tranny into a PT Cruiser...So relocating an ABS module and a few other things isn't really a big deal...

Originally posted by Dragginblazer
    Lowtown man you need to quit preeching that sportruck.com crap. Everytime someone says anything about 2-links or reverse 4-links you start with that crap. You pretty much quote those jackasses word for word and it's the same crap every time.
    First, I'm not the one bringing up 2 Links and 4 Links in this thread...I specifically stated that I didn't want to make that an issue in this thread...What I say may sound the same over and over to you, but that because the facts remain the same...I can't help that it is difficult to try and articulate the same argument with different words every other day...

This thread was about modifying Balljoints. I voiced my concerns/opinions, and amazingly you actually agreed...Imagine that...

In lowtowns defense their was an article in streetrucks this month about differant set ups. Their comment about reverse four links is that they are hard to set up properly with any kind of travel and still keep pinion angle correct. I personally don't have any experience with them, just what I've read.

HOPPIN Connoissuer! Black n Chrome's Avatar
    Oh... and that Xtreme coment probably comes from a guy who drives a honda.... If every truck is the same than whats the point... X's come with some other cool shit besides the ground efx.
    Silly MINI, Hydro's are for LOLO's
    FREAkss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Black n Chrome
    Oh... and that Xtreme coment probably comes from a guy who drives a honda.... If every truck is the same than whats the point... X's come with some other cool shit besides the ground efx.
    1st off that Honda is fucking P.I.M.P. It lays body, not body kit, but body.

2nd off besides the gfx X's come with big 16 inch wheels and a 1.5 inch drop, and some emblems wow that is alot of cool shit.

Im not hating on X's, i dont mind them when they are sitting on the ground but they arent my style.
    -Bryan

Originally posted by draggin96
    2nd off besides the gfx X's come with big 16 inch wheels and a 1.5 inch drop, and some emblems wow that is alot of cool shit.
    How about the thicker sway bars and variable ratio steering rack?

Personally the variable steering rack was my big selling point...I had that in my old ZQ8 S-10 and I loved it compared to a standard S-10...

yeah you are right about the steering box, i was about to mention that but forgot. But I mean you can put that onto your truck. I mean like in yuor case you are going to BD so you taking the gfx off, so you would of saved some $$$$$$ if you got a reg. 2 door blazer and added the box. Just my thoughts though.

lates
    -Bryan

HOPPIN Connoissuer! Black n Chrome's Avatar
    The interior is different to with the floor shifter... I dont care if every body is impressed with ground EFX but they are there and that makes it different... There are a lot of things that dont impress me, but i give them there due... This is what makes a minitrucker, recoginizing what is outstanding through a see of bullshit..
    Silly MINI, Hydro's are for LOLO's
    FREAkss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!