Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Kaotic Kustomz

Originally posted by draggin96
    yeah you are right about the steering box, i was about to mention that but forgot. But I mean you can put that onto your truck. I mean like in yuor case you are going to BD so you taking the gfx off, so you would of saved some $$$$$$ if you got a reg. 2 door blazer and added the box. Just my thoughts though.

lates
    The difference in price when I bought it was $500 because they were running a package discount deal...So for $500 I got the better steering rack and no roof rack...I can always pull off the ground effects and sell them...There are plenty of people (even one's on this site) that would love to buy them from me...

Plus my Blazer only cost me $15,100...GM Discount + PEP Program Discount...And that's fully loaded...The only option I didn't get was Automatic trans (and sunroof because it's not available on sticks :confused: )...

Can't say that I've ever seen a stickshift PEP vehicle before. Someone must be a shooter at GM and did a "drive and buy".

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    Same reason I got mine.. plus they were giving the fucking things away, I dont pay shit for my truck ..... and personaly, unless ur body dropped the ground effects make it look alot nicer then seeing a huge fucking frame rail on the side of the truck .... But, everyone's got there own preference...
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

Just wait until you take those ground effects off. You'll see a shitload of holes you'll have to weld up :bigthumb:
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Originally posted by Dragginblazer
    Just wait until you take those ground effects off. You'll see a shitload of holes you'll have to weld up :bigthumb:
    On my buddies S-10 Xtreme that we repainted we counted 37 (I believe, it's been a while) holes from the ground effects... That doesn't worry me... I've got a good bodyman who has lots of free time... :bigthumb:

Originally posted by scrapinby
    Can't say that I've ever seen a stickshift PEP vehicle before. Someone must be a shooter at GM and did a "drive and buy".
    Yep...that would be my father...He actually enjoyed driving a stick again...He hadn't daily driven a stick since 1973 before my Blazer...:rofl:

Drive & Buy > *.*

You can't argue with 14% off + GM Discount...We did that for my fiancee's Silverado and our new Tahoe...I wouldn't do it any other way ever again...The Silverado stickered at $33K, we paid $19K. The Tahoe stickered at $44K, we paid $28K...

I get Ford's A-Plan through my job, and it doesn't even come close...I really wanted a Crew Cab '04 F-150...But I would have ended up paying more for it than the Tahoe...:(

if your body mans so good why dose he have so much time on his hands just wonderd that peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Right-Hand drive 98 S-10 with a 355 and everything custom

oh dont relocate stuff under your hood it wont meet your factory specs the s hit wont work rite ooooohhhhhh watch out lol
    Right-Hand drive 98 S-10 with a 355 and everything custom

Originally posted by K-otic Kustomz
    if your body mans so good why dose he have so much time on his hands just wonderd that peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you're so good at building suspensions why do you have time to come on this forum and give people shit?

Of your 10 posts 7 of them are ripping on other people. Way to be helpfull.

How many of you actually own a blazer? Shit, I dont go to honda or fullsize forums much less go there and talk shit.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

Don't own a blazer..once I did, but I like S10s better..lol Oh yeah, about the gfx and frame issue. I prefer the frame cuz then I can watch it spark. You can't spark plastic very well.

With the rims, I'd save up and buy tub' arms, just cuz it makes it nicer looking and are more functional (aka Safer) than slicing up your current suspension pieces and putting them back together. Just my thing though, but also up here inspections are also pretty tough on you so it has to be clean and safe in "their" mind.

Nate

Ok this might be a dumb question but aer the air ride tubluar arms ment to be driven on everyday?
    Just when you thought i faded away, I came back harder then ever...

jacksonville,Palm Coast, Daytona,Orlando, florida
    has anyone mentioned that you also need to tub your firwall, cotch out your fenders an relocate your , computer, abs,an reroute wires to lay out on 20s?
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    http://www.hornblasters.com/vide.php?pic=19
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    pics of my blazer an other stuff
    community.webshots.com/user/thumperc25
    http://www.cardomain.com/profile/thumperc25
    4 door love

maybe on your truck...
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer