Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: why do u put these big rims on cars they shouldnt be on

OMG They broke 'em!!!!!! Those would look so clean with some 17 or 18 under them.... not 13's. But like they say what ever floats your boat. I know this guy that put 13's on a suburban. LMFAO They were out crusin and the wheel collapsed. I have never seen something more ghetto. But then again he put them on a 4 door geo metro. Personally I think wire rims no matter the size look cheap, just not my thing.
    Sup

Here is a Caprice here at work, 22's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 Xtreme

dont hate the wheel...hate the idiot who used them wrongly.... that caprice is fugly

Its all just someones style, like me myself. Im not down with 'lowrider cars' (dont even know how that works anyway, cars are already low 'nuff plus it looks funny) and their 6 in wire wheels that for some reason have to stick out half a foot about 60% of the time, or how they look goofy as hell when one ends down and the other ends 4 ft off the ground. Nor do I think it looks good when an suv has some little tykes 12" wirewheels, making a 2 foot gap between the tire and well when the cars layin frame. (also looks like a big ass remote controlled car)

but... other people in the world do ;)

'let the man have 24s on his caprice if he wants to'...
    85 sbc blazer

damn man, why do all u guys have to hate on everyone elses style, i say, if u want dros with 4 feet of lift and 13'' wire wheels, or u want to lay rocker panel with 26's on a blazer, then thats your style, i give you props for your time effort and money, i say aslong as the car ain't got ducktape racing stripes, and an exppansion foam body kit, then atleast give em props for a good clean ride. I bet the guys on layitlow think the same thing about us and our bags, and our tweed, but we rag on them for their tiny rims, and velvet interiors, i personally want bags and 20's but at the same time i would love to have like a regal with 14's!!!!! thats just my $0.02
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

Originally posted by bmxr4life87
    damn man, why do all u guys have to hate on everyone elses style, i say, if u want dros with 4 feet of lift and 13'' wire wheels, or u want to lay rocker panel with 26's on a blazer, then thats your style, i give you props for your time effort and money, i say aslong as the car ain't got ducktape racing stripes, and an exppansion foam body kit, then atleast give em props for a good clean ride. I bet the guys on layitlow think the same thing about us and our bags, and our tweed, but we rag on them for their tiny rims, and velvet interiors, i personally want bags and 20's but at the same time i would love to have like a regal with 14's!!!!! thats just my $0.02
    I agree with you on everything cept I don't think he was hattin, he just stated that he did not like them/that style, then he said:

but... other people in the world do

'let the man have 24s on his caprice if he wants to'
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

ya, but i'm not directing that to slackware, but it is directed to everyone who has said something derrogatory bout someone elses ride, if we all had the same mods, would it still be called custom? i think HELL NO, hey lowestyet1, how can you use rims wrong?
    dont hate the wheel...hate the idiot who used them wrongly.... that caprice is fugly
    last time i checked rims were supposed to be bolted on to your cars axles, unless things have changed since then.

Originally posted by bmxr4life87
    ya, but i'm not directing that to slackware, but it is directed to everyone who has said something derrogatory bout someone elses ride, if we all had the same mods, would it still be called custom? i think HELL NO, hey lowestyet1, how can you use rims wrong? last time i checked rims were supposed to be bolted on to your cars axles, unless things have changed since then.
    ahh my bad...

I hear ya about if we all did the same thing..

I've seen a club or two where most everyone pretty much had the same thing... :lame:

I like mine w/ no shine! 89 Blaze's Avatar
    so since my truck is lowered with 20's you think it looks stupid? I think my shit on 20's is phatter just because I still scrape and my rims are 5" over atock and 6" over yours. just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by 89 Blaze; 01-16-2004 at 07:19 PM.
    1989 S-10 Blazer 4x4
    6/6 drop, K&n intake, hollowed cat., vortex exhaust, turbo350 trans, shift kit, B&M ratchet shifter, new drive shaft, 17" rims, pirelli tires, God Father Customs bodykit, Auto Meter sport comp silver tach, cowl hood

damn man, nice s-10, who u talking to here bout hating on your rims?

Originally posted by 89 Blaze
    so since my truck is lowered with 20's you think it looks stupid? I think my shit on 20's is phatter just because I still scrape and my rims are 5" over atock and 6" over yours. just my 2 cents.
    :bigthumb: Way Phatter!!!!!!

I like mine w/ no shine! 89 Blaze's Avatar
    here
    1989 S-10 Blazer 4x4
    6/6 drop, K&n intake, hollowed cat., vortex exhaust, turbo350 trans, shift kit, B&M ratchet shifter, new drive shaft, 17" rims, pirelli tires, God Father Customs bodykit, Auto Meter sport comp silver tach, cowl hood

Whats up with that white blazer with the caddy logo on the back

I think the generally idea is : if you have to raise up your car to make your wheels fit....then they ARE TOO BIG!
    Originally posted by Catching Second
    I'm making it a new rule that I am going to suck the dick

Originally posted by AcidbatH
    Whats up with that white blazer with the caddy logo on the back
    ?