Thread: 01 Blazer V-8?

01 Blazer V-8?

You can find kits all day for V-8 swaps for S-dimes and Blazers 97 and older but I can't seem to find a kit for my 01. Anybody know of any kits available or even if anyone has done a swap on this new of a Blazer? Help Please!!!!!!!
    2001 2-door Blazer 4.3L White- Restristor plate mod, Throttlebody spacer, MAF mod, Airbox mod, Hypertech Power Programmer, Underdrive pulleys, 3" drop front/back Soon to be K&N FIPK, MKW MK9's- 17", bumper cover, and maybe paint if my boy will hook it up

They should all be the same. I know theres a V8 Xtreme blazer or 2 on the forum. Im pretty sure that they didn't make those till at least 98.

The Stealth Converson's mounts (JTR) mounts should work fine. Same with any of the headers. As long as this is 2wd.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

Check some of the threads by member LOWPSI, he put a 350/350 combo in a 2001 Blazer X
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

I can't find LOWPSI in the member log. You know of anyone else who has done this?
    2001 2-door Blazer 4.3L White- Restristor plate mod, Throttlebody spacer, MAF mod, Airbox mod, Hypertech Power Programmer, Underdrive pulleys, 3" drop front/back Soon to be K&N FIPK, MKW MK9's- 17", bumper cover, and maybe paint if my boy will hook it up

http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/membe...nfo&userid=206

LOW PSI

I guess you didn't look very hard, or had trouble, but you're new to the site and I know its sorta hard to look thru the members thing and find the links.. But there ya go, happy searching! :bigthumb:
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.