Thread: 2 15 in subz wanted

2 15 in subz wanted

i am lookin for 2 inch subz if you got a set hit me back wit a email

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    2 inch subs? damn those are called tweeters man! Haha, just playin around. I have a set of Atomic Apocalypse 15s that are in my Blazer right now. They are pretty nice. Here is the picture of the subs in my blazer:

Also I have the spec sheet that came with them. Click Here to see it. They have a 10 pound magnet on them and are 1000watts. If you are interested I will take one out to get a picture, but they are a real pain in the ass to put back in. I'm askin $175 + shipping. Anything else lemme know.

P.S. If you are on a budget, I can get some lesser quality subs fairly cheap... but the famous saying goes, you get what you pay for.

zapcocruiser
    Hey how much power do you have to power your subz (what kind of amp do you have)

i have bunch of Eclipse Aluminum 12" subz.... NEW and UNused for sale if you are interested. The prics is $190.00 Each and shipping will be about $20.00 each. All come with Original factory box and paper work. I had bought these to put in my little SPL car but trash canned that idea. lol. oh well.. our more money into the blazer!

The pic i have here is of the ones that I had used in my truck. I have 6pairs of new ones.

Suicide door havin member DRUNK411's Avatar
    I have 2 Kicker Comp VR's one is used and one is brand new if you are interested let me know they are 15's the one that is used was only used for about 1 month or so. Thanks Eddie
    S-10 blazer rollin' on dubs and bagged... what what!!!

Soon to have a typhoon engine.

"Bottles are for babies, real men get blown!"

DRUNK411 (11:558 PM): I think that is a guy man
    DragginBlazer (11:55:52 PM): me too
    DRUNK411 (11:56:19 PM): that is not cool by any means
    DRUNK411 (11:56:37 PM): why would u even subject yourself to that being a woman and all
    DRUNK411 (11:56:46 PM): I mean would u really want that on the internet

That is how we felt about the thread below. Check it out if you dare it is very scary!!

How we felt on this post

Pics of my ride:
    http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=15102

hey zapco u got any pic of ur truck? and what u got in there?

zapcocruiser
    I have some pics AEpimp.. here are few...

PIC 1

zapcocruiser
    pic 2:bigthumb:

zapcocruiser
    pic 3:bigthumb:

zapcocruiser
    PIC 4 :bigthumb:
    I'm in the process of rebuilding the whole System. I just recently just removed ALL of the equipment you see there and have pretty much sold all of it. I'll be putting in 2 new subs, 4 TV screens, 3 amps, new head unit, and remaking my kick panels for a better sound angle. I compete in IASCA and SLAP sound quality events so it all needs to look Trick and sound amazing. I hope to be world champion again this year now that i'm in the PRO class. :bigthumb:

I'll also be installing a custom made ground fx kit new paint and rims and prob do a little performance work to the stock V6.

hey how do you guys get the pic to appear in your posts???

:bigthumb:

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    You have to have the pictures on a seperate web server to make them automatically appear.