Thread: question

Question question

got a question i got a 1997 2Dr blazer and im putting 20 inch kmc stealths on it and would like to drop it four inches think it will work

Tires cant be bigger than 245/30/20. That's 2" of tire. ($250 ea.)
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

Talking

cool so what your saying its possible as long as i stay within the limits

Question

got a thought maybe ill just drop it three inches all the way around and that way i can get a thicker tire because im thinking that two inches is really not that safe just a thought

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    You could do this... Get the tire and wheel combo that you want, put them on your Truck then measure how much room you will have so you know how much you can lower it.
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

Well this is just my two cents....

Ever see those trucks and cars with big rims, 20's 22's, that arn't completely slammed? They look like they should be 4x4's. That buggs me worse than anything else I have seen on minitrucks. Huge rims and it's not dumped enough.

So if you got your wheel and tire combo, then measured, and you could only lower it a inch and a half. And it wasnt dumped. Personally I dont think its even worth the money to get the dubs. If you are going to spend the money, do it exactly how you want it the first time. It will save you alot of money. You can allways get a body kit.

Your truck is going to be higher than even the stock height. Because of the 20" rims "even with 20 series" vs the 15' with 80 series.
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

Red blaze

thanks for the advice (BlazinBlue) ill defiantely try that but (8mpg) your right i cant stand it either seeing big rims with alot of fender space but ive taken measurments and i think it will work just fine but you said that it will raise it higher than stock hight if i put dubs on it that i dont understand